Still Mad About 'Em SHOES!

Alright... ANOTHER splurge. This time round $80 from Santini, who sells a range of brands, and this pair of heels that I've aimed for are a brown pair of "I Love Billy" and I really wanted one like that for a long time. Though I thought I would appreciate it if the heels are slightly shorter, but then surprisingly this pair feels quite comfy on my feet.

Photobucket

Then, for the first time ever, I ordered takeaway sushi from Sozai, the restaurant I work at. I mean, I usually don't order takeaway if I work at that place, and neither do I pamper myself with sashimi if I'm not eating out with friends, but this time round I really wanted some fresh sashimi and Sozai's really yummy spicy maki. So I took home an entree size of sashimi (12 slices of salmon and tuna) and a serve of spicy salmon maki (8 pieces). Indulgence indeed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bleah... Save my tax return money?? I think that might never happen~ What a spender I am!

Comments

Popular Posts