Farewell dinner and KTV
Torn between whether to go for dinner and feel the sadness of it; or simply to avoid the entire night by not showing up, I've eventually decided to show up and be a sport. Furthermore, he might feel upset if I chose not to show up too. So with a heavy heart, I attended the farewell Ed has organized for himself.
We had dinner at Chom Chom. Supposedly we are to gather at 6.30pm, but everyone arrived late, including the main character himself. I was almost 20 minutes late too, but instantly felt so much better when I arrived at Chom Chom and realized that only Ed was there. Eventually everyone arrived and dinner starts. Yongshan and Suya had their own noodles, whilst the rest of us (Ed, me, Carene, Justin, Kai and Hui Ting) ordered dishes like banana leaf spicy fish, salt and pepper squid, hot plate tofu, salty fish bean shoots and Hainanese chicken. Delicious indeed!


Spot someone's "Mr. Shameless" t-shirt... Gift from Hui Ting and another friend. How appropriate hor! :p
After dinner, we headed off to Ten Ren's to have some bubble tea. Mary joined us briefly after her work but when Grace arrived with their new car, she left. Eventually Yongshan and Suya also went home, and then it was just me, Ed, Hui Ting and Kai. The 4 of us tried so hard persuading Carene and Justin to join us for K-session, and I called Chris up (since he's our K-king cum amateur singer), but none of them could come. In the end, the 4 of us drifted from one KTV after another, only to find that most of the places are fully booked out on a Saturday night. We ended up at Cashbox KTV, which is situated on Little Bourke's Street up Russells Street, in a small dark alley. The songs there were not that updated, but it's not that very old either. Sang from 11.30pm to 4am when they close. Honestly, I suck at singing. And I suck more when singing Chinese songs which I'm not familiar with. Hui Ting can really sing. She has a beautiful voice. Kai is not bad herself too. Ed always goes out of tune, misleading all of us; and I just can't quite hit the higher notes... -_-;; But overall it was quite fun...

Hui Ting and Ed singing...

Kai and me.

Ed and me..



Singing with Ed...

Kai trying to determine what songs she would sing...

And our out-of-tune king just goes on belting out the tunes... lol...
It's just less than 4 days to his departure. And my heart is not taking it very well even though you probably can't see it because I hide it so well. How could I ever describe how all these is tearing me apart???
We had dinner at Chom Chom. Supposedly we are to gather at 6.30pm, but everyone arrived late, including the main character himself. I was almost 20 minutes late too, but instantly felt so much better when I arrived at Chom Chom and realized that only Ed was there. Eventually everyone arrived and dinner starts. Yongshan and Suya had their own noodles, whilst the rest of us (Ed, me, Carene, Justin, Kai and Hui Ting) ordered dishes like banana leaf spicy fish, salt and pepper squid, hot plate tofu, salty fish bean shoots and Hainanese chicken. Delicious indeed!


Spot someone's "Mr. Shameless" t-shirt... Gift from Hui Ting and another friend. How appropriate hor! :p
After dinner, we headed off to Ten Ren's to have some bubble tea. Mary joined us briefly after her work but when Grace arrived with their new car, she left. Eventually Yongshan and Suya also went home, and then it was just me, Ed, Hui Ting and Kai. The 4 of us tried so hard persuading Carene and Justin to join us for K-session, and I called Chris up (since he's our K-king cum amateur singer), but none of them could come. In the end, the 4 of us drifted from one KTV after another, only to find that most of the places are fully booked out on a Saturday night. We ended up at Cashbox KTV, which is situated on Little Bourke's Street up Russells Street, in a small dark alley. The songs there were not that updated, but it's not that very old either. Sang from 11.30pm to 4am when they close. Honestly, I suck at singing. And I suck more when singing Chinese songs which I'm not familiar with. Hui Ting can really sing. She has a beautiful voice. Kai is not bad herself too. Ed always goes out of tune, misleading all of us; and I just can't quite hit the higher notes... -_-;; But overall it was quite fun...

Hui Ting and Ed singing...

Kai and me.

Ed and me..



Singing with Ed...

Kai trying to determine what songs she would sing...

And our out-of-tune king just goes on belting out the tunes... lol...
It's just less than 4 days to his departure. And my heart is not taking it very well even though you probably can't see it because I hide it so well. How could I ever describe how all these is tearing me apart???
Comments