Can't Resist 'Em SHOES

FINALLY... after all that ordeal of my delayed tax return, I got my tax money back~ FINALLY, I am no longer so broke that I can hardly afford a decent meal... Anyway, after receiving a pleasant surprise when I visited my ATM, I headed straight to TUCK to get the pair of shoes I have wanted for so long...

That pair of black shoes with the green 'rim' and butterfly is the one I've aimed for a long time ago... Initially I liked the blue ones with the exactly same design, but then when I tried both on, I decided that the green suits me a tad better. However, both colours do not have my size 7. They have both sizes 6 and 8 though... And since it's a sale item, they will not be expecting any more stock. On my last trip, the salesman told me that he can help me permanently stretch the size 6 to half size bigger if I confirm on the purchase. Size 6 fit me quite well though it's a little tight, so by stretching it my feet might feel more comfortable. And with frequent wear, the shoes will stretch a little more too, though not a lot since it's leather... In the end, I decided to get it... AUD$95!! I wouldn't have got it under normal circumstances... That's why I've put it off for so long...

And whilst waiting for the guy to stretch my shoe, I saw another pair of cute pumps which I liked, and it costs $65, also on sale. It has my size, and the sales lady claimed I look good in that. It seems like only TUCK sells these kind of shoes with a butterfly knot at the back. It's really cute. I can wear them both going to work and on casual outings too...

Photobucket
From the front...

Photobucket
From the back...

I've started wearing the green ones, and they hurt a little. Hopefully it'll get better soon...

I know I should be saving my tax money, but then some shopping is inevitable. I got myself 2 tops too... and on top of that ate out a couple of times... However, that's gonna be the limit I am setting myself before I over-spend. I intend to use the tax money wisely so as not to worry about paying my rent every month. On top of that, I wish that the tax money, plus my income, can allow me to make a trip back home... to Singapore... for CNY, and Amelia's wedding. I also wanted to go to Indonesia for Riesa's wedding... But seriously, if I got to do all that, I really mustn't be doing all those shopping!


Sigh... 8 more days before I'm going to seriously miss someone... How could I live without him is still a mystery... The hours will pass like days, and the night will linger so much longer... The moon might keep hidden in the trees, and wonder if morning will ever beckon? Readjusting my feelings is such a torture, but we know we will grow from being apart, and hopefully come back together as a strongly bounded pair that nothing can ever tear us apart. Dear, let's stay strong together. Distance cannot do us any damage, but only make the bridge we can cross to reunite much tougher.

Comments

Ewww... awfully sweet ending to your post
Clarice said…
u ah! forever only see the 'sweet endings' on love + relationships... bleah... i thought the main topic here is my new shoes! hmmmph!
hahahaha... i am a romance freak mah...
lol!

Popular Posts