I (heart) short hair~

I cut my hair again... but this time round... no pictures yet...
I am so lazy that I am even lazy to take my own photo.
I am so lazy that I need not fuss with longer hair. Short hair is still easier to keep.
I am so lazy that I keep procrastinating, even with my assignments chasing up my ass...
I am so lazy that my bed is so messy with clothes strewn all over... and tidying up seems to be taking forever...
I am so lazy that my program #8 consists mostly of music and very little talk. Why? Cuz I did not prepare anything, and no one wrote in to me, so to avoid embarrassment it's best I just play music and shut up.
I admit that my assignments and everything else happening around me wiped out all my brain cells. Insufficient sleep has sucked out all my energy. Stress level makes me wanna bottle down and weep hysterically.

Why did I cut my hair? Once again, my hair is getting on my nerves. So... snip snip snip... chop all of them off! Once again, with the notion of cutting ties and letting go. Succeeding or not? I don't know. Just need to persuade myself time and time and time again what my fate lies for me, and accept it gracefully. Anyway, now my hair is really short again... Looking weird again. Adapting to my new look... However, my hair is super duper dry.... Chris has told me again and again to use crystal oil/serum. Guess I better start using them before they really get too unhealthy to save!

Besides that, this week's busy with work. And still struggling with my assignments. They are progressing, but really slowly. Next Friday's submission... I wonder if I will make it. And if I made it on time to submit, will I even make it a credit (to pass)? And even if I managed to scrape through, will I be committing manslaughter to my innocent lecturers whose high blood level might have shot up when trying to read my nonsense? Really is a question mark there...

And all I could ever manage is to play...
I just love to hang out and play...

Tuesday - as usual we had our movie night. This time round we watched "Rogue Assassin" (or "War" in some countries) by Jet Li, Jason Statham, Devon Aoki, John Lone and Sung Kung... The movie was actually pretty good... just kinda gross (cuz there's so much blood shed) and cruel (the way they kill people). But the ending sucks. Everything was good except the ending. It was too abrupt and we left the cinema with lots of question marks floating above our confused heads.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And not to mention a couple of dinners with friends... And I really shouldn't have been hanging out too much at this critical period!

I've been trying to build up my tolerance level. As well as my ability to ignore things that I should not get worked up at. Several times I feel like confronting and just yell at these people for doing things that may have unintentionally (or was it intentionally? I certainly hope NOT!) hurt my feelings. People testing my knowledge for certain 'sensitive' words. People testing my feelings with certain actions. In return, I chose to play dumb and keep mum about it, yet at the same time pacifying myself not to think too much. Sometimes, it doesn't matter if you are considered as someone 'witty' and 'fun' to be with - if your intentions aren't good, or if you're not a sincere individual, I don't think you will make a very good friend eventually.

Well well... Now I just want to finish up my assignments, pass them all up to the poor lecturers who have to read my thrash in agony... then wait for graduation on Dec 13. On contrary to the fact that student life is indeed much better than working life, I cannot wait to get out into the workforce. Perhaps I just need the cash, and the experience.

And... I was just thinking about you, YC... Thank you for being my emotional thrash bin. Hahahaha... And why am I mentioning this here on my blog? Cuz I know you will be reading this! Kekeke...

Comments

Popular Posts