Fun... Fun... more Fun...
I know I should be doing my assignments... I know I should be writing my thesis and my essay... I know I shouldn't be playing so much when I have more important things at hand that I should do... However, I just couldn't help it when people ask me out to play... Just like a kid... "Come out and play!" they called, and I will be "YES, for sure!" with glee.... -_-;;;
Goodness... Now I must seriously find time and lose some sleep to complete my assignments on time!
Anyway, to cut a long story short... I've been out playing and playing and playing and playing from Friday up to Sunday... no work, just chill... hahaha... well well...
* Friday (2-11) - I went over to Yongshan and Suya's house as usual to cook dinner, and this time Chris was there too... I cooked my usual kimchi fried rice... Yongshan cooked another of their hometown food (chicken in tomato sauce or something like that... very nice!)... they also brewed chicken soup... Feast away!! Suya and Yongshan also made green bean soup, and barley drink... and I made my dessert - honey joys - which did not at all turn out well... I wasn't familiar with their oven, and left my honey joys in for 10minutes as usual... However, it came out with most of them quite burnt. :( So i made the second round with 6 minutes... Still, it was kinda burnt... Dang... But it tasted nice anyway... a good snack.
That night all of us bunked in their house... Chris had all this stuff moved over cuz he's returning to Malaysia the next day and has his house rental was already up. And I was laughing hysterically over something, as if I was high on drugs, annoying everyone~ lol.... OH!! And Chris actually helped Yongshan dyed her hair, and helped me and Suya straighten our hair! He's an amateur hairdresser~

Tawau's Chicken...

kimchi fried rice...

green bean soup...

honey joys...

suya and me~

chris helping yongshan dye her hair...
i wonder where he got all the materials from... lol...
* Saturday (3-11) - With Chris, we met Anson... And then we went to yam cha buffet at Dragon Boat on Lonsdale St..... After that went shopping and had coffee at Starbucks... Nice day to hang out... I haven't meet Anson for quite some time too...

my most favorite thing when i go yam cha - mango pudding!
i swear yam cha would not be complete without my mango pudding! hahaha...


3 of us...

After we parted, Chris and I returned to Yongshan and Suya's place and rested... He cooked the fried rice for our dinner... and I cooked the vege... But the vege's kinda hard... And I can't seem to soften it... lol...
Chris left for Malaysia that night... Lucky him!
* Sunday (4-11) - went to Boxhill with Suya and Yongshan, as well as Edwin... We went for an eating-spree... First stop was Family Kingdom's hand-made noodles... The sisters shared a mutton noodle soup, whilst Edwin and I shared a beef one. And we also had 笋干, 韭菜盒子 and 葱油饼 as side dishes... After that we walked around the Centro and picked up snacks here and there... cakes, sweets, kueh, 茶叶蛋 etc etc... Whoa... ate so much! After a few walking around and eating, we settled at Hong Kong Cafe to have some French toast and coffee... Oh my... the french toast was SO YUMMY, yet SO FATTENING!!! Oh god... this week I must go on strict diet!
After that, we were shopping in Safeway when Edwin came up with the idea to cook at my place. The sisters accepted to join us, and so all of them came over and Edwin whipped up a meal, with the help of an extremely lousy assistant - ME. I get so clumsy in the kitchen.... Anyway, Sharuen came back and joined us for dinner too... 5 wacky people eating up a wacky meal. WACKO! FUN! I love big group dinners at a small dining table. Feels like home..

good things are always fattening... sigh... the french toast.... sigh... *burrrps*

my favorite sisters... hehe...


my favorite guy friend?? haahaha...

our dinner: soup (pork rib + cabbage + fishballs + radish); pork dish (hmmm... with ginger, light and dark soy sauce, wine etc etc); steamed egg (with pork)
for details I need to consult our chef...
I felt so hopelessly bloated after that!
How I wish they can all just bunk in at my place, but unfortunately they need to go home and I also need to sleep early... Which I did not - cuz I'm now blogging this! haahaha...
Ok... really need to go zzzz now before I zzzz at work tomorrow!
: )
Goodness... Now I must seriously find time and lose some sleep to complete my assignments on time!
Anyway, to cut a long story short... I've been out playing and playing and playing and playing from Friday up to Sunday... no work, just chill... hahaha... well well...
* Friday (2-11) - I went over to Yongshan and Suya's house as usual to cook dinner, and this time Chris was there too... I cooked my usual kimchi fried rice... Yongshan cooked another of their hometown food (chicken in tomato sauce or something like that... very nice!)... they also brewed chicken soup... Feast away!! Suya and Yongshan also made green bean soup, and barley drink... and I made my dessert - honey joys - which did not at all turn out well... I wasn't familiar with their oven, and left my honey joys in for 10minutes as usual... However, it came out with most of them quite burnt. :( So i made the second round with 6 minutes... Still, it was kinda burnt... Dang... But it tasted nice anyway... a good snack.
That night all of us bunked in their house... Chris had all this stuff moved over cuz he's returning to Malaysia the next day and has his house rental was already up. And I was laughing hysterically over something, as if I was high on drugs, annoying everyone~ lol.... OH!! And Chris actually helped Yongshan dyed her hair, and helped me and Suya straighten our hair! He's an amateur hairdresser~

Tawau's Chicken...

kimchi fried rice...

green bean soup...

honey joys...

suya and me~

chris helping yongshan dye her hair...
i wonder where he got all the materials from... lol...
* Saturday (3-11) - With Chris, we met Anson... And then we went to yam cha buffet at Dragon Boat on Lonsdale St..... After that went shopping and had coffee at Starbucks... Nice day to hang out... I haven't meet Anson for quite some time too...

my most favorite thing when i go yam cha - mango pudding!
i swear yam cha would not be complete without my mango pudding! hahaha...


3 of us...

After we parted, Chris and I returned to Yongshan and Suya's place and rested... He cooked the fried rice for our dinner... and I cooked the vege... But the vege's kinda hard... And I can't seem to soften it... lol...
Chris left for Malaysia that night... Lucky him!
* Sunday (4-11) - went to Boxhill with Suya and Yongshan, as well as Edwin... We went for an eating-spree... First stop was Family Kingdom's hand-made noodles... The sisters shared a mutton noodle soup, whilst Edwin and I shared a beef one. And we also had 笋干, 韭菜盒子 and 葱油饼 as side dishes... After that we walked around the Centro and picked up snacks here and there... cakes, sweets, kueh, 茶叶蛋 etc etc... Whoa... ate so much! After a few walking around and eating, we settled at Hong Kong Cafe to have some French toast and coffee... Oh my... the french toast was SO YUMMY, yet SO FATTENING!!! Oh god... this week I must go on strict diet!
After that, we were shopping in Safeway when Edwin came up with the idea to cook at my place. The sisters accepted to join us, and so all of them came over and Edwin whipped up a meal, with the help of an extremely lousy assistant - ME. I get so clumsy in the kitchen.... Anyway, Sharuen came back and joined us for dinner too... 5 wacky people eating up a wacky meal. WACKO! FUN! I love big group dinners at a small dining table. Feels like home..

good things are always fattening... sigh... the french toast.... sigh... *burrrps*

my favorite sisters... hehe...


my favorite guy friend?? haahaha...

our dinner: soup (pork rib + cabbage + fishballs + radish); pork dish (hmmm... with ginger, light and dark soy sauce, wine etc etc); steamed egg (with pork)
for details I need to consult our chef...
I felt so hopelessly bloated after that!
How I wish they can all just bunk in at my place, but unfortunately they need to go home and I also need to sleep early... Which I did not - cuz I'm now blogging this! haahaha...
Ok... really need to go zzzz now before I zzzz at work tomorrow!
: )
Comments