When procrastination rules...

As what the title says... procrastination rules...

NOT in the sense that I'm praising the concept of 'procrastination', but instead it is to lament on the fact that I HAVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING! And in a bad way... Yes... I haven't been working very hard on my assignments this week. My bad... But I really am very tired reading and reading already that subconsciously I shut myself down and hibernated.
Or not quite... Cuz I've been working really hard recently too. Especially this week... I've been given 2 work days originally, however, during the week my manager asked me to come again on 2 other days, and one of the days was a SATURDAY~~~ It was THAT busy... So, I've been waking up real early on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday... Just to go in early to work. And even though most of the time I can sit down and do my work, but I still feel completely drained out after work each day.... Coming week, I'll be working 3 days... Fingers crossed that that's it and no more weekends!! For the next 2-3 weeks, my assignments are still my top priority!

And this week, I've been out alot. Besides work, I've also hung out with friends instead of staying at home and quietly be a good student. The main reason is that now our house has gotten really crowded. Both my housemates have their families over.... Though I tried not to feel that way, but I feel really lonely and somewhat uneasy at home. So I resorted to stay outside. But nothing has been on purpose anyway... If I did not have prior plans I wouldn't have chose to stay out either... Anyway, Tuesday we watched "Resident Evil: Extinction" at Crown Casino. But I wasn't a fan of this movie... The gore here doesn't intrigue me like other horror/thriller/action movies... So I did not really enjoy the whole movie as much as I enjoyed the snacks I brought in. The ending was even more sucky - it's just telling us to look forward for the next "Resident Evil" sequel. Dang...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And one of the main culprits for my procrastination is 황진이, which I've finally completed all 24 episdoes in a shorter time frame than I expected. I've enjoyed all 24 episodes... Myung-Wol indeed is the most successful and rightful artist in the Joseon dynasty with her devotion for art, and her ability to move her audiences with her dance. The movie-version for this drama is already available for downloads, but I don't think I'll want to watch that. Reviews for it were disappointing. And furthermore, no matter how Koreans love their Song Hye-Gyo (whom I've never liked, and whom I don't find in any way attractive...), I don't think she is able to do the same splendid acting as Ha Ji Won did in this drama.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


On Friday, I went over to Yongshan and Suya's place (this time without Chris since he's studying for exams), and we cooked dinner as usual. This week I'm so dry of ideas on what to cook! In the end, I cooked prawns with Chinese BBQ sauce - the exact one I've cooked before at home, but this time round, it didn't turn out as good. Yea... as the old phrase goes: Trust Clarice with all the cooking disasters! Yongshan cooked her hometown dish (Tawau, Sabah) which is chicken cooked with shaoxing wine, plus garlic, ginger and sugar, and a little bit of water added to those, and just let it boil. It was really delicious! I love the soup~ Very tasty. Also cooked spinach as a vege dish to complete the meal. During the meal we watched "Meet the Robinsons" and "The Simposon Movie", but none of us were actually watching it all the time cuz we're chatting and eating as well.

After dinner, Yongshan made another of her hometown dish... she called it 面粉果, something made of flour, sugar and eggs, but very tasty as well... Tastes good with ice-cream in the middle...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The wonderful tasting chicken

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Spinach... popeye's favorite food~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Prawns, by me...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Booboo... I got to eat good food... hahaha...

Stayed overnight at their place... And after showering, I watched (finally!) "不能说的秘密" directed and acted by Jay Chou. I've only heard, and loved the soundtrack, but still haven't got to watch the movie. It was a good movie, with a moving storyline very similar to "Il Mare" and "The Lake House", about a romance between two music students and extremely talented pianists, but the girl was from 1979, when the current setting is in 2007. I was more interested in the piano playing and the songs in it though... I wish I can still play that way... HAven't touched the piano in ages! And I regret giving up my diploma... Perhaps I'd be qualified to teach if I have completed everything...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And when today is a Sunday, and a stay-home day means that I spend my time doing my assignments, I ended up blogging, sleeping my afternoon away, and eating... Yeah.. that's basically it. Dang... Can I just stop procrastinating?!

Anyway, from 2am today, daylight savings commence in Melbourne, so we turn our clocks an hour forward. Therefore, to all my friends in Singapore, I'm now 3 hours away from you! To Andy, if you're reading this... I have NO idea what's the time difference between here and Hawaii now... hahahaha... Just trust my calculation and my best math abilities...

Alrighty... I better get going before I procrastinate further. Someone just hang me and use the force so that I can do my work?????


p/s: Amelia, good luck for your op ok! Make sure to take good care of youself after that! Sms/call me to tell me how it went yea! :)


无论我们是属于哪个时空, 只要我能拥有你对我的那份情感, 就算今晚我合上眼睛再也张不开, 这一生已值得了。这份可贵却不能拥有的爱,也给下一生铺好了幸福的道路。就算爱得再艰辛,也会咬紧牙关一步步迈向彩虹天堂。。。

Comments

Popular Posts