A poem on the journey back home...
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
The moment was sweet,
And so were you.
But sweet moments never last,
It is over way too fast.
What's left over are memories so sweet,
That they are just meant for me to keep.
The silly me could not express my gratitude,
Right there, right then, with an appropriate attitude.
All I could manage was to fumble,
A weak 'thank you' was all I could mumble.
When you walked away that night,
I watched your back disappearing in the light.
Tears of mixed joy and sadness glistened in my eyes,
Tears you will never see, before they all swiftly dried.
The hidden emotions that I possess,
So secret that no one, not even you, can access.
The sweet aroma of the flowers,
Make me smile and glower.
I do not want them to wilt,
So I shall preserve them hanging tilt.
Signifies our relationship with a glimpse of hope,
Testifies the way we cope.
There will be no good ending, says who,
Because the roses will not fully bloom.
But even if hope do not become real,
I am glad now you know how I feel.
Miracles are not what I can expect,
But happiness is all I wish for in fact.
As long as you are here with me,
I know there is no where else I want to be.
I will treasure these memories forever,
It has become a part of me since whenever.
You have lived in my heart all this while,
And I have walked with you this many miles,
And until the day we have to part,
To pursue what really lies in our hearts,
I hope you will not leave me ever,
And my promise to you, is I will not leave you, Never.

Violets are blue.
The moment was sweet,
And so were you.
But sweet moments never last,
It is over way too fast.
What's left over are memories so sweet,
That they are just meant for me to keep.
The silly me could not express my gratitude,
Right there, right then, with an appropriate attitude.
All I could manage was to fumble,
A weak 'thank you' was all I could mumble.
When you walked away that night,
I watched your back disappearing in the light.
Tears of mixed joy and sadness glistened in my eyes,
Tears you will never see, before they all swiftly dried.
The hidden emotions that I possess,
So secret that no one, not even you, can access.
The sweet aroma of the flowers,
Make me smile and glower.
I do not want them to wilt,
So I shall preserve them hanging tilt.
Signifies our relationship with a glimpse of hope,
Testifies the way we cope.
There will be no good ending, says who,
Because the roses will not fully bloom.
But even if hope do not become real,
I am glad now you know how I feel.
Miracles are not what I can expect,
But happiness is all I wish for in fact.
As long as you are here with me,
I know there is no where else I want to be.
I will treasure these memories forever,
It has become a part of me since whenever.
You have lived in my heart all this while,
And I have walked with you this many miles,
And until the day we have to part,
To pursue what really lies in our hearts,
I hope you will not leave me ever,
And my promise to you, is I will not leave you, Never.

Comments