Stardust~
Finally I got to catch "Stardust", which was an awesome movie! Extremely funny as well, all thanks to veteran, and my personal favorite Robert DeNiro! He made us fall off our seats laughing... lol...
"Stardust" also stars Claire Danes, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sienna Miller and Charlie Cox. It is about a young man named Tristan (Charlie Cox), who was madly in love with Victoria (Sienna Miller), who does not take him seriously. In order to win her heart, Tristan crossed the walls into the forbidden and mysterious land, just to retrieve the 'fallen star'. It turns out that the star was actually a beautiful young lady named Yvaine (Claire Danes). However, Tristan wasn't the only one seeking the star. An old wicked witch Lamia (Michelle Pfeiffer) and her 2 sisters needs the star to look young again, and the 3 living sons of the king of that mysterious land needs to find her because she's wearing the 'stone' that will determine who among them will be the true bloodline to the throne. As Tristan battles off these barriers, he encounters a humorous and gay-ish pirate Captain Shakespeare (Robert DeNiro) who taught him how to fight. He will also need to win the heart of the star himself, as he discovered the meaning of true love....

What amuses me most is how Yvaine shines when she is with Tristan... cuz she loves him... That kinda remind me of myself... lol... well, though I am not a star, I don't "shine" like Yvaine, but I believe my 'smile' (or is 'beam' a more appropriate word?) can light a million lights when I am with him.... hmmm... Maybe this is just an exaggeration...
I am not sure what is the difference between the book and the movie, cuz I haven't read the book yet... But the movie sure is good, with some really fine acting. Charlie Cox is a new face I think... New in the scenes... He looks so good after transformation into long-ish hair. I was thinking out loud in the cinemas: "Wow... he looks really good wor!!" hahahaha...
************************************************************

Just some random photos I took on the same day, which after playing around with the Picasa 2 software, and resizing them with Photoshop, it has become too small to be seen clearly... hahaha... Been playing around with my new E65... Recently I like to snap pics of various things that I come across. Flowers are blooming in this season - spring... Many sweet-smelling, colourful and beautiful flowers along the way... A delightful sight. And makes the walk from home to school a little more interesting...
And, I think many people are going to slaughter me if they read this, but yes, I've watched "Stardust" with someone I'm not supposed to be meeting...... him... *sigh*
I am utterly hopeless... and I know that. Pathetic.
..........................
Anyway...
I know, and can feel, that by knowing him, is the greatest gift of my life... Yet, this is a gift that I cannot simply heave into the ocean, and pray it will be washed far away and not come back. This is a precious, yet very fragile gift, that has been deeply engraved and entrenched into my heart, and that nothing can ever erase. A gift so fragile that does not break, yet the ripples of it being 'aggravated' can be so powerful that will shatter my heart instead. I regretted holding out my hands in the first place to receive this gift, knowing that this gift was not supposed to be meant for me. Unbeknowst to him, the gift he gave me will seal my heart in the long-term... Even if Mr. Right decides to comes along, I might not be able to open my heart to him... I've lost the keys in the vast deep ocean, and I'll need to learn how to swim, dive and build my stamina in order to retrieve them. With that, I think I'll give up... surrender all thoughts of love and relationships. It's not meant to be. And it will never be meant to be. Not for me. Not in this lifetime.
How sad... at the mere age of 24, I've already decided that my life will be 'love-less'. People tell me that I am too pessimistic, and that the right one just hasn't come along, and I'm still too young to determine any absolutes. But I feel like I can see my fate already, and my feeling for this cannot be anymore stronger and accurate. Right now I cannot picture myself with anyone else except him. If he's not the one, then I do not know who is. Even though I do like the image of myself as an excelling career woman earning big bucks and leading a luxurious life, but I guess I will only be envying people around me getting attached and basking under blissful love, yet I am still my lonesome self. But, I got to face myself. I got to face the reality... the ugly yet protruding truth - that aspect of life that I can never possess.... that aspect of life that I can dream but cannot expect. It's time to grow up, mature and face the reality.
"Stardust" also stars Claire Danes, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sienna Miller and Charlie Cox. It is about a young man named Tristan (Charlie Cox), who was madly in love with Victoria (Sienna Miller), who does not take him seriously. In order to win her heart, Tristan crossed the walls into the forbidden and mysterious land, just to retrieve the 'fallen star'. It turns out that the star was actually a beautiful young lady named Yvaine (Claire Danes). However, Tristan wasn't the only one seeking the star. An old wicked witch Lamia (Michelle Pfeiffer) and her 2 sisters needs the star to look young again, and the 3 living sons of the king of that mysterious land needs to find her because she's wearing the 'stone' that will determine who among them will be the true bloodline to the throne. As Tristan battles off these barriers, he encounters a humorous and gay-ish pirate Captain Shakespeare (Robert DeNiro) who taught him how to fight. He will also need to win the heart of the star himself, as he discovered the meaning of true love....

What amuses me most is how Yvaine shines when she is with Tristan... cuz she loves him... That kinda remind me of myself... lol... well, though I am not a star, I don't "shine" like Yvaine, but I believe my 'smile' (or is 'beam' a more appropriate word?) can light a million lights when I am with him.... hmmm... Maybe this is just an exaggeration...
I am not sure what is the difference between the book and the movie, cuz I haven't read the book yet... But the movie sure is good, with some really fine acting. Charlie Cox is a new face I think... New in the scenes... He looks so good after transformation into long-ish hair. I was thinking out loud in the cinemas: "Wow... he looks really good wor!!" hahahaha...
************************************************************

Just some random photos I took on the same day, which after playing around with the Picasa 2 software, and resizing them with Photoshop, it has become too small to be seen clearly... hahaha... Been playing around with my new E65... Recently I like to snap pics of various things that I come across. Flowers are blooming in this season - spring... Many sweet-smelling, colourful and beautiful flowers along the way... A delightful sight. And makes the walk from home to school a little more interesting...
And, I think many people are going to slaughter me if they read this, but yes, I've watched "Stardust" with someone I'm not supposed to be meeting...... him... *sigh*
I am utterly hopeless... and I know that. Pathetic.
..........................
Anyway...
I know, and can feel, that by knowing him, is the greatest gift of my life... Yet, this is a gift that I cannot simply heave into the ocean, and pray it will be washed far away and not come back. This is a precious, yet very fragile gift, that has been deeply engraved and entrenched into my heart, and that nothing can ever erase. A gift so fragile that does not break, yet the ripples of it being 'aggravated' can be so powerful that will shatter my heart instead. I regretted holding out my hands in the first place to receive this gift, knowing that this gift was not supposed to be meant for me. Unbeknowst to him, the gift he gave me will seal my heart in the long-term... Even if Mr. Right decides to comes along, I might not be able to open my heart to him... I've lost the keys in the vast deep ocean, and I'll need to learn how to swim, dive and build my stamina in order to retrieve them. With that, I think I'll give up... surrender all thoughts of love and relationships. It's not meant to be. And it will never be meant to be. Not for me. Not in this lifetime.
How sad... at the mere age of 24, I've already decided that my life will be 'love-less'. People tell me that I am too pessimistic, and that the right one just hasn't come along, and I'm still too young to determine any absolutes. But I feel like I can see my fate already, and my feeling for this cannot be anymore stronger and accurate. Right now I cannot picture myself with anyone else except him. If he's not the one, then I do not know who is. Even though I do like the image of myself as an excelling career woman earning big bucks and leading a luxurious life, but I guess I will only be envying people around me getting attached and basking under blissful love, yet I am still my lonesome self. But, I got to face myself. I got to face the reality... the ugly yet protruding truth - that aspect of life that I can never possess.... that aspect of life that I can dream but cannot expect. It's time to grow up, mature and face the reality.
Comments