The Nothing-ness post...

The morning beckons, and my little dreamland is fading away
But, I really do not wish to wake up at all...
Knowing there's nothing to look forward to with each and every day...
The recollections of hurt, dread, hopelessness and self-pity...
Who wants to leave that little dreamland which may offer some sort of little adventure to me?
The little dreamland that can export me to another world...
The little dreamland that I can see the rainbow...
But the moment I wake I could see only the darkness...
Slowly coming in terms with the mission of conquering the difficulties in life, and deal with my own emotions
Which is just overflowing like the faulty tap to the little jar...
The pillow is always wet, and though the blanket is warm, it feels so empty inside...

Sweetness never last,
Bitterness is all that is here to stay...
As the phrase goes: The calmness before storm
How true...
So what if the roses are red?
Now it's no longer red and fresh... just like us.
The roses are not meant to be given to me... isn't it? Just like we're never meant to be.
Just like you're not meant for me...

Some people say waking up smelling the sweetness of flowers kickstarts the day
Some people say waking up with your loved one beside you is bliss...
However, all these do not, and will never, apply to me.

The smell of roses makes me feel like crying
Knowing that they are from someone who I'm not meant to be with.
Just how do I trudge through this deep forest with no way out...
I am stuck but no one is there to pull me out...
If this gift stays I will still not be able to open it...
If this gift leaves I will never be able to smile again...
But why can't I lift up my legs and start moving?

Why do I crave for a long loving hug?
No flowers, kisses, gifts, chocolates, sweet nothingness...
Just a hug that will heal the inner soul...
A hug that will stabilise me, and for me it will steadily hold...
A hug that will carry me away from all my miseries...
But people are usually so stingy with hugs...
Why is that so?




Comments

Popular Posts