a bit of sunshine after the rain.

A little bit of sunshine after the rain.....

What a good feeling~

Though it will not last, but I treasure the short period of warmth that was given to me, while it last.

I will not fall for it again. I know the rain will come again soon.

Time to open up the umbrella on time so that I will not get wet again...



**********************************************



Rain pummelled: on Tuesday... Waited for him for hours... No call to ask me go home first. No one cares if I'm still waiting. Miserable. Cold. Hungry. Disappointed. Frustrated. Hurt. Felt like a dumbass having messaged him about his promised dinner and movie. I'm always initiating. Always flinging myself to him. Like some brainless fool. People's back are forever turned to me, yet I still carry on cutting myself like this...

Sunshine: Wednesday... surprised me by showing up in Caulfield to cheer me up. Went to his place, did laundry together, had fish & chips... I told him I wanted to talk to him cuz I was down, but he made me wait. Maybe he was guilty. Maybe he just felt slight apologetic. Whatever it is, I wished that moment had lasted forever... It was sweet.

Fine but a bit hazy: Thursday... asked me out for movie after work. Hoped he'll give me a hug when we part, but he didn't. An sms came whilst I was in the train asking me to walk safely home, and told me it's cold, and he should have given me a hug. I wanted that hug, but it was a 'sms-hug' instead. He had dismissed me with a 'good-riddance' sorta bye, which I was stunned... What should I feel?

All I can do now is to tell myself: DO NOT HOPE. DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING.
Advocate myself. Calm myself. I've already cried enough...

**********************************************

The movie we watched... was "No Reservation" by Catherine Zeta-Jones, Aaron Eckhart and Abigail Breslin.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The movie's not bad... It's a romantic comedy about this top chef, Kate (Catherine) who is in-charge of a kitchen in a high-class restaurant/bar. She's a no-nonsense person, a perfectionalist with an attitude, but she's a great chef without a doubt. When her sister dies in a car accident, she has to take care of her 10yr old niece. Zoe (Abigail) and change herself and her life in order to let them be closer. Moreover, there was a new chef in the kitchen, Nick (Aaron) with her who is a high-spirited and charming chef, whom Kate thought is there to steal her position in the kitchen. But with Nick's charm, sparks flew. Kate got to learn to express herself beyond the realm of her kitchen and her food in order to get closer to Zoe and find true happiness with Nick.

Outside the cinema, I took a photo with The Simpsons... I haven't watched "The Simpsons Movie" though....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Other movies I've watched this past 2 weeks either on DVD or download include: "The Lake House" (by Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves), which is a re-make of the Korean version of "Il Mare". In my opinion, I think the original was better.. Also caught on DVD "Two Weeks Notice", also by Sandra Bullock, and Hugh Grant, a light-hearted comedy... Also re-watched "The Last Present" (선물 by Lee Young Ae and Lee Jung Jae), which is one of my favorite Korean movies of all time. There are more movies on the list to watch... Alot I've downloaded but no time to watch. If only I can get more time to watch more movies....

Comments

Popular Posts