Sweet moments - how long will they last?
My Tuesday was supposed to be a OFF-day. After classes, I had lunch with Peach, Candy, YC and her friend [btw, to YC -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :) ] After we parted, I received a call from him, asked me if I can work at night because of various reasons... I was like "noooo... I'm not in proper attire!!" (fyi, skinny jeans, boots and spaghetti strap draped outside a white tee inside - how to work??). However, we were just talking on the phone across the road from QV, and so we met up like that. Trailed to RMIT, and after that he treated me coffee (and bubble tea when he comes in to work t 6.30pm). In the end, I kinda gave him a silence 'acceptance' that I will help out tonight. Steven said it doesn't matter what I wear, as long as I appear at 6pm, he's happy.
It was quite busy, just as Steven has anticipated. Tomorrow's Anzac Day, a public holiday, so many people came to have dinner. Edwin banned me from running upstairs cuz he knows I'm struggling with my boots, but in the end I still went upstairs to serve... Just like my brother, he kept hollering at me "You better don't run up and down the stairs ah! Be careful don't fall ah!!" and then he put me in charge of the cashier and drinks bar. At the end of the night, my foot's protesting. PAIN!! And I look WEIRD with my attire when all my colleagues were in black top and jeans.... :(
After work, sweet moments happened again, just as I've hoped for. In order to 'prove' Yong Shan's elder sister Shu Ya, how 'light' I am, he piggybacked me again. -__-;;; He claims "She's really very light!"..... And today he piggyed me with my bag. And his claim: "still very light." Alright...
Then, with me on his back, he leaned back, then front, back then front, repeatedly, and I was yelling my lungs off~ It's like I'm on a pirate ship... the less thrilling one... But it was fun. I was clutching on tightly cuz I'm afraid I'll just fall. When he eventually put me down, I'm wobbly already... and perspiring.
After awhile, he carried me from the front - lifted my legs up and 'swept me off my feet'. I was stunned. And he couldn't carry me for longer time cuz I was stunned, and I did not put my arms around his neck, so he couldn't keep his balance LOL...
I've never forget the day he first piggybacked me. The memories were deep, sweet and unforgettable, and it surfaced in my mind everyday, recapping the moment, and the feeling of his back. I wished he never put me down. But to lower my expectations a little, I wished he'll carry me again. And it happened~ I think I shouldn't think of anything more. It's all for fun. We're all friends who joke around each other alot. And, I can never substitute the girl in his heart.
Why are affairs of the heart so complicated? Why issit then when you like someone you are willing to do things for them willingly? I am that silly to help him with everything, and he knows I will help him no matter what happens.
Have I let go? No, I haven't. But then, I think I am making some progress. To speak the truth from the bottom of my heart, I AM making progress, but a really slow one.
How long will this process take when I need to face him all the time? How long will it take when he shows me the sweet side of things more than the bitter side?
***********************************************************************
Anyhow, last Sunday, Sharuen and I did our groceries at Clayton town and we got some stuff to cook. So, we cooked dinner together and had a sumptous dinner at home (FINALLY - for me~)
Just some pics to share:

Our dinner~

My Tau pok fried with minced pork, chilli, bulgogi sauce

Sharuen's eggplant and lamb minced (too bad I can't take this cuz of lamb)

Fishball soup??? No.. it's my failed cabbage soup - too much water, not sweet enough. And not enough ingredients either. So threw in sotong, fish balls and corn.
Try again next time.


Let's eat!

Cantala chefs
And other photos I took throughout last week or so...

Singapore Chom Chom's Bak kut teh and roti prata.... shared with Edwin.

The Mee Siam Chris and I had last Thursday at Sambal Kampung. It was good.

Also at Sambal Kampung, the really really delicious Banana fritters we had... Chris and I LOVED it. We're going to go back again this Thursday to have more.

For Monash Uni's "Sex It Up" party, they offered free temporary tattoos, so I got one for myself! :)

Grace and I - taken at Chom Chom

Yoke Huey and I - taken at Chom Chom
Now looking forward for the Philip Island trip that will last for 3 days 2 nights, over the weekends~ YAY~~ But that means, I'll need to rush my assignments, one due on Friday, and another one due next Tuesday... Sigh... HELP??? (!!!!)
It was quite busy, just as Steven has anticipated. Tomorrow's Anzac Day, a public holiday, so many people came to have dinner. Edwin banned me from running upstairs cuz he knows I'm struggling with my boots, but in the end I still went upstairs to serve... Just like my brother, he kept hollering at me "You better don't run up and down the stairs ah! Be careful don't fall ah!!" and then he put me in charge of the cashier and drinks bar. At the end of the night, my foot's protesting. PAIN!! And I look WEIRD with my attire when all my colleagues were in black top and jeans.... :(
After work, sweet moments happened again, just as I've hoped for. In order to 'prove' Yong Shan's elder sister Shu Ya, how 'light' I am, he piggybacked me again. -__-;;; He claims "She's really very light!"..... And today he piggyed me with my bag. And his claim: "still very light." Alright...
Then, with me on his back, he leaned back, then front, back then front, repeatedly, and I was yelling my lungs off~ It's like I'm on a pirate ship... the less thrilling one... But it was fun. I was clutching on tightly cuz I'm afraid I'll just fall. When he eventually put me down, I'm wobbly already... and perspiring.
After awhile, he carried me from the front - lifted my legs up and 'swept me off my feet'. I was stunned. And he couldn't carry me for longer time cuz I was stunned, and I did not put my arms around his neck, so he couldn't keep his balance LOL...
I've never forget the day he first piggybacked me. The memories were deep, sweet and unforgettable, and it surfaced in my mind everyday, recapping the moment, and the feeling of his back. I wished he never put me down. But to lower my expectations a little, I wished he'll carry me again. And it happened~ I think I shouldn't think of anything more. It's all for fun. We're all friends who joke around each other alot. And, I can never substitute the girl in his heart.
Why are affairs of the heart so complicated? Why issit then when you like someone you are willing to do things for them willingly? I am that silly to help him with everything, and he knows I will help him no matter what happens.
Have I let go? No, I haven't. But then, I think I am making some progress. To speak the truth from the bottom of my heart, I AM making progress, but a really slow one.
How long will this process take when I need to face him all the time? How long will it take when he shows me the sweet side of things more than the bitter side?
***********************************************************************
Anyhow, last Sunday, Sharuen and I did our groceries at Clayton town and we got some stuff to cook. So, we cooked dinner together and had a sumptous dinner at home (FINALLY - for me~)
Just some pics to share:

Our dinner~

My Tau pok fried with minced pork, chilli, bulgogi sauce

Sharuen's eggplant and lamb minced (too bad I can't take this cuz of lamb)

Fishball soup??? No.. it's my failed cabbage soup - too much water, not sweet enough. And not enough ingredients either. So threw in sotong, fish balls and corn.
Try again next time.


Let's eat!

Cantala chefs
And other photos I took throughout last week or so...

Singapore Chom Chom's Bak kut teh and roti prata.... shared with Edwin.

The Mee Siam Chris and I had last Thursday at Sambal Kampung. It was good.

Also at Sambal Kampung, the really really delicious Banana fritters we had... Chris and I LOVED it. We're going to go back again this Thursday to have more.

For Monash Uni's "Sex It Up" party, they offered free temporary tattoos, so I got one for myself! :)

Grace and I - taken at Chom Chom

Yoke Huey and I - taken at Chom Chom
Now looking forward for the Philip Island trip that will last for 3 days 2 nights, over the weekends~ YAY~~ But that means, I'll need to rush my assignments, one due on Friday, and another one due next Tuesday... Sigh... HELP??? (!!!!)
Comments