Movie day~

Yay!! Finally I can get a Tuesday totally OFF~~~ and FREE~~~ Meaning: No classes, no work, whole day FREE, nothing to DO! :) Ever since I get back from Singapore, I haven't had a day free at all. So, I decided to go out today and have some fun.

Went out to the city with Sharuen and Alan today..... We did shopping and went to the movies, and these are the things I got by dumping my so-called "discipline" into the bin:

1. Hair band costing $5.95 from Diva
2. A red top and a printed jacket from Valley Girl for $44.95 in total
3. A black tee and black checked cropped coat from JayJays for $30 in total
4. A pair of black skinny jeans from Cotton On for $10 (would u believe it! dirt cheap!)

plus:

5. $30 optus recharge card
6. $10 worth of dinner at Kings Cafe
7. $9 for movie

More than $100 gone just like that *snaps fingers*

I really shouldn't be buying all those things.... but I never can resist when I like something I tried on and it fits me well.
Or maybe I should just say that I shouldn't even be shopping if temptations are hard to resist~

Breaking news: I finally can fit into skinny jeans!!! I think it look fab tucked into boots~ Yay!! Winter fashion - no problem! The problem now is to maintain my weight.

I was the one with the most amount of shopping items. Sharuen bought 2 tops and Alan bought a jacket, all from JayJays. And I think Sharuen is the one who wanted to go shopping.......

We caught Mr.Bean's Holiday, which was really funny, but not much of a storyline. Rowan Atkinson did a good role as his usual Mr Bean. And all 3 of us need some good laugh as well... since all of us are out of love (in one way or another), and then again, it's EASTER HOLIDAYS!!! So, be happy!!

Sharuen brought her camera along so we snapped many photos. Just gonna post some of them here:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Up the escalator in Melbourne Central....
I love my new boots.... Got them a few days ago at The Basement, for $59.95 (after a 25% discount).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Housemates in Melbourne Central

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Alan and I.. down the escalator

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My dinner at King's Cafe -- Eggplant, minced meat and salty fish on rice ('yu xiang qie zi fan' in chinese)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Whilst waiting for the tram on Bourke Street to get to Crown...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In the tram

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just outside Crown

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tomb raider??
I want to try out one of the interactive shooting games (or whatever u call that) at Crown soon~ We can form 2 swat teams and shoot each team and see who gets the most shots or shoots the most. Anyone interested, call me. The more the merrier! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am in love with this car.... It's beautiful!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"One of these two has a brain the size of a peanut"
NOT ME! (looks at the chicken)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After the movie, going to head back
At Southern Cross Station

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can't seem to fit Alan's head into the picture no matter how we try...... -__-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The last yet my favorite photo of the day - in the train....


Tomorrow's back to work.
But my Tuesday was a happy one.

Comments

Popular Posts