Busy busy Wednesday
Effing hectic+busy Wednesday it is~!
Just came back not long ago after being a complete idiot -- in directions. Read on to find out more~
##1
Went to Mom's shop in the morning to continue with the setting up and assembling of stock. Dad will continue with the stock after I'm leave, but I managed to put up many of the stock in less than 2 hours.
First thing before I go to the shop: get myself a grande latte from Starbucks - my daily essential.
**********
##2
Met up with Syu at Bugis for lunch. We ate lunch at Eatz 19, just opposite Bugis. I had spicy beef ball bolognaise set lunch (which I can't finish) and Syu had Black pepper chicken set lunch. After that, accompanied Syu to Maybank, and then we shopped in Bugis itself. I simply couldn't kick the habit of splurging when I shop! :-( In less than one hour of shopping, I got myself a black colour bag ($28.70), a top from L.P Zone ($18.70) and 3 pairs of earrings ($32.60). I'm just hopeless... Maybe I should learn from Syu how to control and resist temptations. Last stop is to chit chat at Starbucks, where I got myself a mocha frappucino. We chatted our hearts out, but time is running out! Not enough time to chat!!

My bolognaise and the soup

Syu's black pepper chicken

A photo together after the meal

Vanilla frap and mocha frap

What is Syu smirking at?

Us at Starbucks

We carry the same mobile phone! No prize for guessing which is mine~~
**********
##3
Met up with my sec sch friends -- the Malay girls from 4E3 last time -- Izah, Yati and Masherah. Met at City Hall itself, and we made our way to Suntec City. Eventually we got some munchies and drinks (I had a strong shot of iced latte from McDonald's) and sat ourselves outside the Fountain of Wealth, and made alot of noise talking and yelling at each other lol... Everyone is still the same, everyone is still that 'gila' lol...
I want to say a big THANK YOU to them for dedicating a song to me at the Fountain of Wealth (Vitamin C's "Graduation, Friends Forever"). Really really enjoyed it, and I'll really miss u guys when I go back Australia!! :(
Last stop: Delifrance. Mash was hungry. I had corn soup, my fave. Snapped more photos. Yati and Izah had to go back, so Mash and I stayed back a little longer while she finish her meal. Then got to go to my next destination...

Beautiful evening by the Fountain of Wealth

Fountain of Wealth - the largest fountain in the world


Going bonkers

Mash and I - woah... she looks almost like Buffy with her new hair! So pretty!

Izah and I - still VERY sporty and VERY funny.

Yati and I - didn't see her for 2 years, and now she's an amateur from the paparazzi - she snapped photos and took videos with her hp without us knowing lol...

Another photo together in Delifrance
* Too bad Alifah can't make it to meet us.... Was hoping to see her~
Good luck in your assignments and exams ok!
**********
##4
Kenneth (our head chef) and Joanne from Yoyogi came for a short visit in Singapore, and rang me up to meet. They just arrived in Singapore on Wednesday noon, and they shopped at Orchard Road. I met them up at half past 10, already half dead, but still got to lead them to Clarke Quay, where they are interested to go clubbing. BUT I am so unfamiliar with that district. I have NO idea how to go from Orchard by car! I met them at Dhoby Ghaut (PS). Ken had drove in from Malaysia, and his friend, Jeremy, is reading the map of Singapore! I only know how to navigate my way if I am taking the MRT, but I have NO FREAKING IDEA how to go around by CAR! I felt so dumb cuz I dunno how to direct them around. Gotta call Dad and ask him which road to take, and even though Dad told me to get onto which road, I still somehow manage to get all of us spinning around and got quite lost. And.... I can't read maps :(
Ended up at Boat Quay, and they were starving, so settled at one of the restaurants there. I have no appetite, so just had beer and lemon tea, and called up my friend for directions to Ministry of Sound, the club I recommended to them since I heard it wasn't too bad. Made a right choice to call Kaijia, cuz I know she likes clubbing, and she might know how to go, and yes, she helped me look up the directory and called me back giving me instructions on how to go. KAIJIA -- THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You saved my life there!!!
Felt so paiseh, because I am a Singaporean, but I dunno my way around.... Really am an idiot! Especially an idiot in my directions! Sigh.... I am just such an idiot!!

Joanne and I

Jeremy and Ken
Hopefully they will have fun tonight! I hate being a bad host! And I have to force myself to perk up the energy to be cheerful but I am so tired after such a long day and insufficient sleep.... Ken and Jeremy were persuading me to join them for clubbing, but I declined... One thing is, I'm in Singapore, my mom will not be happy if I go clubbing. Second thing is, I am literally D-E-A-D, how to club?! I can't just go in and sit there right?
They're leaving tomorrow afternoon, going back to Malaysia. They liked Singapore actually. But I felt bad as if I've put a huge dent into their trip by being so direction stupid. :( ARGH!!!
Lastly, to my cookie monster JOANNA:
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Good 'ol pig in the golden pig year :P Growing old!!
Have a great one dear!!! *muacks*
* I lost count of the number of coffees I took today just to wake myself up a little bit more.... *yawn*
I need my beauty sleep NOW~ Ciao~
Just came back not long ago after being a complete idiot -- in directions. Read on to find out more~
##1
Went to Mom's shop in the morning to continue with the setting up and assembling of stock. Dad will continue with the stock after I'm leave, but I managed to put up many of the stock in less than 2 hours.
First thing before I go to the shop: get myself a grande latte from Starbucks - my daily essential.
**********
##2
Met up with Syu at Bugis for lunch. We ate lunch at Eatz 19, just opposite Bugis. I had spicy beef ball bolognaise set lunch (which I can't finish) and Syu had Black pepper chicken set lunch. After that, accompanied Syu to Maybank, and then we shopped in Bugis itself. I simply couldn't kick the habit of splurging when I shop! :-( In less than one hour of shopping, I got myself a black colour bag ($28.70), a top from L.P Zone ($18.70) and 3 pairs of earrings ($32.60). I'm just hopeless... Maybe I should learn from Syu how to control and resist temptations. Last stop is to chit chat at Starbucks, where I got myself a mocha frappucino. We chatted our hearts out, but time is running out! Not enough time to chat!!

My bolognaise and the soup

Syu's black pepper chicken

A photo together after the meal

Vanilla frap and mocha frap

What is Syu smirking at?

Us at Starbucks

We carry the same mobile phone! No prize for guessing which is mine~~
**********
##3
Met up with my sec sch friends -- the Malay girls from 4E3 last time -- Izah, Yati and Masherah. Met at City Hall itself, and we made our way to Suntec City. Eventually we got some munchies and drinks (I had a strong shot of iced latte from McDonald's) and sat ourselves outside the Fountain of Wealth, and made alot of noise talking and yelling at each other lol... Everyone is still the same, everyone is still that 'gila' lol...
I want to say a big THANK YOU to them for dedicating a song to me at the Fountain of Wealth (Vitamin C's "Graduation, Friends Forever"). Really really enjoyed it, and I'll really miss u guys when I go back Australia!! :(
Last stop: Delifrance. Mash was hungry. I had corn soup, my fave. Snapped more photos. Yati and Izah had to go back, so Mash and I stayed back a little longer while she finish her meal. Then got to go to my next destination...

Beautiful evening by the Fountain of Wealth

Fountain of Wealth - the largest fountain in the world


Going bonkers

Mash and I - woah... she looks almost like Buffy with her new hair! So pretty!

Izah and I - still VERY sporty and VERY funny.

Yati and I - didn't see her for 2 years, and now she's an amateur from the paparazzi - she snapped photos and took videos with her hp without us knowing lol...

Another photo together in Delifrance
* Too bad Alifah can't make it to meet us.... Was hoping to see her~
Good luck in your assignments and exams ok!
**********
##4
Kenneth (our head chef) and Joanne from Yoyogi came for a short visit in Singapore, and rang me up to meet. They just arrived in Singapore on Wednesday noon, and they shopped at Orchard Road. I met them up at half past 10, already half dead, but still got to lead them to Clarke Quay, where they are interested to go clubbing. BUT I am so unfamiliar with that district. I have NO idea how to go from Orchard by car! I met them at Dhoby Ghaut (PS). Ken had drove in from Malaysia, and his friend, Jeremy, is reading the map of Singapore! I only know how to navigate my way if I am taking the MRT, but I have NO FREAKING IDEA how to go around by CAR! I felt so dumb cuz I dunno how to direct them around. Gotta call Dad and ask him which road to take, and even though Dad told me to get onto which road, I still somehow manage to get all of us spinning around and got quite lost. And.... I can't read maps :(
Ended up at Boat Quay, and they were starving, so settled at one of the restaurants there. I have no appetite, so just had beer and lemon tea, and called up my friend for directions to Ministry of Sound, the club I recommended to them since I heard it wasn't too bad. Made a right choice to call Kaijia, cuz I know she likes clubbing, and she might know how to go, and yes, she helped me look up the directory and called me back giving me instructions on how to go. KAIJIA -- THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You saved my life there!!!
Felt so paiseh, because I am a Singaporean, but I dunno my way around.... Really am an idiot! Especially an idiot in my directions! Sigh.... I am just such an idiot!!

Joanne and I

Jeremy and Ken
Hopefully they will have fun tonight! I hate being a bad host! And I have to force myself to perk up the energy to be cheerful but I am so tired after such a long day and insufficient sleep.... Ken and Jeremy were persuading me to join them for clubbing, but I declined... One thing is, I'm in Singapore, my mom will not be happy if I go clubbing. Second thing is, I am literally D-E-A-D, how to club?! I can't just go in and sit there right?
They're leaving tomorrow afternoon, going back to Malaysia. They liked Singapore actually. But I felt bad as if I've put a huge dent into their trip by being so direction stupid. :( ARGH!!!
Lastly, to my cookie monster JOANNA:
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Good 'ol pig in the golden pig year :P Growing old!!
Have a great one dear!!! *muacks*
* I lost count of the number of coffees I took today just to wake myself up a little bit more.... *yawn*
I need my beauty sleep NOW~ Ciao~
Comments