Out with Claris and Qianlin

Met up with my Year 2 Poly mates Claris and Qianlin for dinner tonight. We went to Marina Square, and cuz we were starving, we settled for the nearest and not-so-crowded restaurant Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. Took me quite some time to finally decide what to order though.... 3 of us also shared some dim sums - har gao, siew mai and sweet beancurd. Food wasn't too bad.

Updated each other about the happenings in our lives.... Jobs (for the 2 of them), boyfriends (for the 2 of them), school (for me), Australia (for me), news of other people we knew from poly.... etc etc.... It was quite interesting.

After dinner, we shopped around Marina Square. MS changed a lot after its renovation! I bought a top from F Brand for $29.90. There goes my shopping spree again! Prior to meeting them, I've also bought a pair of shorts from This Fashion for $22, and 2 tees from L.P.Zone for $22. AHHHH.... I'm forever buying something! Claris and Qianlin were still empty-handed after shopping, but I'm already carrying more than 1 bag already.... :(

And of cuz, photos are always essential:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The dim sums we ordered...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My dinner - meat and egg mee sua (#702 on the menu) and macau style iced coffee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Claris and me~ Same name, but so different (in spelling, and in size especially!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Qianlin and me~ still pretty as always!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3 of us.... man... do I look stoned!


Today's kinda strange. I keep bumping into people I know and who were from my poly. First, saw Idrus when we were walking into City Link. He still recognises me and was like "HEY!!", but we didn't get to talk. Second, saw Jun Da with his gf (also from TP business, but I don't really recognise her), and I chatted with him for a while. Third, saw Vincent with his gf at Suntec, and he was our classmate for year 2. Claris was calling "Vince! Vince!" and he turned around and saw 3 of us, stunned, and we went "hello!!!" And to think, we were just wondering how he was during dinner! Apparently Vincent doesn't have any friendster or anything that we can use to keep in touch, so we completely have no idea what's up with him! LOL.... So many coincidences in a day! And all the people I bumped into are all classmates/friends from TP!

My computer's going bonkers! It keeps restarting by itself, giving me a 2 seconds flash of blue error page, saying something like "dump of physical memory" or whatever shit. I am so infuriated especially when I'm in the midst of doing something and the stupid comp just restarts by itself!!!! Hate this laptop! I wish I can get a new one, but it's so costly! :(

Comments

Popular Posts