Happy Lunar New Year~
First of all, a very HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to all of you! Gong Xi Fa Cai! And may this year bring you wealth, health, happiness and may all your wishes be fulfilled!
My new year... nothing interesting. Not much visiting, cuz since we didn't visit Taiwan or Malaysia, and we do not have many close relatives here, it's mostly just me and my parents. But it's ok, cuz I had a good time with my parents. :)
All the stock for my mom's shop has came, so my parents and I went over to the shop, cleaned up, and tried to assemble everything. But it's only partially done, because we went over late, and the cleaning up took up quite some time. So these few days I'll be going over to help out as much as I can. It's just a week left before I leave for Australia.... so I'll be super busy these days.
I'll let out more information about my mom's shop when it's more ready to commence business. My mom will be selling female's accessories: bags, hair accessories of different kinds, scarves, necklaces.... All hand-made and exquisite, a bit high priced, but the quality is pretty good. The shop is located on the newly opened The Link in East Point Mall, Level 2, named GUSTO. Our shop sign is not ready yet, so I'll reveal more information when it is. I'll definitely make use of my blog to do some promotion, and I'll also do up a webpage when I can (even though my HTML 'skills' are really limited). Hopefully before I go off it'll be ready to open.
The lights were not switched on just as yet cuz my dad still needs to get authorisation from East Point's management.

Our shop..

Just some stock up at the moment... Still got a LOT LOT more to go.
Also went to East Coast Lagoon again for a late-night supper. My oyster omelette again! Yummmy....
In addition, we also had Thai-style BBQ fish, as well as calamari. Mom had fish 'n' chips. And the super-thirsty me gulped down one whole can of Seasons glass jelly drink. That never fails to quench my thirst!

Food pictures goes with me everywhere...
My favorite oyster omelette~

Fish and calamari

Fish and chips

My mommy and me~

My daddy and me~
New challenges ahead for us if the shop's open. Mainly for my mom who's going to be managing alone for the time being. And she's worried cuz she's not experienced in retail. My dad will need to run between both his current job and my mom's shop. And for me, I can't help physically, but I will help in what I think I'm better at: website and marketing.
I pray for my mom and the business!!!
***************************************
To end it off.... another video to share...
Nicholas Teo-- Tears From Polaris MV
Nice song~
My new year... nothing interesting. Not much visiting, cuz since we didn't visit Taiwan or Malaysia, and we do not have many close relatives here, it's mostly just me and my parents. But it's ok, cuz I had a good time with my parents. :)
All the stock for my mom's shop has came, so my parents and I went over to the shop, cleaned up, and tried to assemble everything. But it's only partially done, because we went over late, and the cleaning up took up quite some time. So these few days I'll be going over to help out as much as I can. It's just a week left before I leave for Australia.... so I'll be super busy these days.
I'll let out more information about my mom's shop when it's more ready to commence business. My mom will be selling female's accessories: bags, hair accessories of different kinds, scarves, necklaces.... All hand-made and exquisite, a bit high priced, but the quality is pretty good. The shop is located on the newly opened The Link in East Point Mall, Level 2, named GUSTO. Our shop sign is not ready yet, so I'll reveal more information when it is. I'll definitely make use of my blog to do some promotion, and I'll also do up a webpage when I can (even though my HTML 'skills' are really limited). Hopefully before I go off it'll be ready to open.
The lights were not switched on just as yet cuz my dad still needs to get authorisation from East Point's management.

Our shop..

Just some stock up at the moment... Still got a LOT LOT more to go.
Also went to East Coast Lagoon again for a late-night supper. My oyster omelette again! Yummmy....
In addition, we also had Thai-style BBQ fish, as well as calamari. Mom had fish 'n' chips. And the super-thirsty me gulped down one whole can of Seasons glass jelly drink. That never fails to quench my thirst!

Food pictures goes with me everywhere...
My favorite oyster omelette~

Fish and calamari

Fish and chips

My mommy and me~

My daddy and me~
New challenges ahead for us if the shop's open. Mainly for my mom who's going to be managing alone for the time being. And she's worried cuz she's not experienced in retail. My dad will need to run between both his current job and my mom's shop. And for me, I can't help physically, but I will help in what I think I'm better at: website and marketing.
I pray for my mom and the business!!!
***************************************
To end it off.... another video to share...
Nicholas Teo-- Tears From Polaris MV
Nice song~
Comments