Spring's here~ and the hip-hop flu

Thursday and Friday have been great~ the weather that is... It's warmer, with 22C in the day and around 10C at night. Parfait~ Spring's here. No longer that cold like the harsh winter. Most desirable weather. But I dread it.... I'd love the weather to be maintained like that. But after spring's gone, summer will be here... and I dread summer cuz it's gonna be just HOT HOT HOT HOT and the invasion of flies, spiders, insects.... unbearable! Anyhow, I think I should be back in Singapore before I get mad with the summer here. But I'm not sure as to WHEN I'll be returning... YET

Friday was MADNESS... I was working, we're short-handed (sort of), the weather's good, it's weekend, and shops open til 9pm. It was maddening! Almost 800 orders. My feet hurts. My body aches. My head spins. My hands sore. My eyes tired.

I'm so drained, tired out that no matter how much I sleep, it'll NEVER be enough. I lost weight. Whenever I finished my meal I feel like vomiting them out. I hate proper meals, I'll rather snack. I'm just not normal. Yet I prefer life as hectic as that, cuz it keeps me occupied, and I like it like that.

I fell asleep last night without switching off my MSN, my lights, and I didn't brush my teeth, nor apply hand cream. I just somehow dragged myself in bed and snored. I can't remember when I woke up to switch off my lights (or did someone did it for me??!). I was THAT tired...

***************************************************************
I love hip-hop.
Just yesterday Sammi and Kiko brought some new CDs to play in the restaurant, and I felt so shiok with those songs. Mostly hip-hop. It made my stay in the restaurant more bearable.
Maybe if I get the time, I want to take part in contributing some new music in the restaurant. I might not have Japanese ones, but cuz we're in Australia, we play alot of English songs too. I have tons of them anyway!
I find myself scrolling over slow ballads and sometimes even rock music and found myself bobbing my head with the hip-hop music.
Anyhow, my MP3 is essential in my everyday life, especially when I travel. I definitely need the songs!

***************************************************************
I've a 3000 word assignment to tackle by next Thursday (7September) and I'm still clueless as to what I want to write. Everything's in a mess now..... There are 9 really difficult topics for me to choose from, and I finally chose question 4: Provide an analysis of at least one case study of cultural policy in either a developed or an emerging market. This analysis must take into account the broader questions of whether culture is approached best as a public good, as an element within the creative industries sector, as a kind of traditional sacred trust, or from another persepective. Bummer.... It's not easy at all! I've chosen my country as South Korea, simply because I am interested. There're loads of readings for me to do~ Whilst understanding about South Korea's media is interesting, but sorting everything out and write them out is so difficult! But there is no choice now... I have to sort out everything by this weekends!

Sigh.. I really am not sure how to update my blog actually... Life's so bland... I can feel my shopping spree bug starting to bite, but I have no money and no time to shop. I still haven't gone to the DFOs that I wanted to go so bad... There'll be loads of things to get there!

OK... going back to get started with my assignment! I'm so dead-meat!

Comments

Popular Posts