Wonderful Saturday~
FINALLY get a chance to go out and have some fun besides school and work~ Whew...
On Thursday, I finally submitted my 3000 words assignment~ And I felt ultra relieved after that, even though I think it was a crappy piece of work. And I did something really bad on Thursday. I skipped my COM4010 class in the afternoon..... I couldn't help it! I slept at 3.30am, editing my work, and woke up at 6.30am, and I'm already half asleep during my COM4001 class, and it's only early in the morning. Instead of sleeping in class, I might as well go home and sleep! After I proposed the idea of skipping the class, Candy and Peach followed suit and skipped class with me... lol... Riesa is the only one who went for class. She missed morning class, anyway. Vivien was absent the entire day (I think). Our assignment really drained us out.
Anyhow, on Saturday, I met up with Anson and Nini for a meal in the city. Supposed to meet at 4pm, but I was late, and when I arrived, Anson was shopping with his housemate Jessica (which I just knew today), and he came to meet me at Starbucks late. Finally we were waiting for Nini, and she came running at about 5.30pm. Didn't know which place to go for hotpot, and we were all craving for seafood too. Jessica was going to meet her colleagues anyway, so we waited for her colleagues at Flinders Station. Ended up, we decided to go Crown.
So, we ended up in Crown, and Jessica and her colleagues ate at the foodcourt there. Anson, Nini and I wanted to try Conservatory, which has seafood buffet, but it was all booked out on a Saturday night, therefore the 3 of us went to try elsewhere. Everywhere was crowded!! All buffets and seafood restaurants have long looooong looooooooong queues waiting and the starving Anson said he didn't want to wait anymore, so we ended up having dinner at Jasmine Thai Restaurant.

This is the Pad Thai I ate (with lots of chilli added.... yummy...)

My 2 friends Anson and Nini

Anson and I

Nini and I
After which, we went off to Melbourne Central's Max Brenner and had some really sinful and EXPENSIVE cakes and desserts... Max Brenner's one of Melbourne's most prestigious and best quality chocolate cafe, and there're always full of people and busy busy busy!

The Chocolate cheesecake that I had... It was yummy... (and so fattening! AND expensive! Cost me $9.50 for such a little cake!)

The waffle that Anson had...

Anson 'fed' Nini

But I 'fed' myself.... sobz... heh...
Anyhow, we sat in Max Brenner for a freaking long time! The heater around us were so comfortable in the cold Melbourne night, and we had lots to talk. Nini is a really free-thinking, liberal and matured lady, and I realized I learnt alot whilst talking to her. Anson is quite sharp and understanding, therefore he gave good advices. To be honest, I feel that I got some quality time out hanging with them, better than hanging with people without any substance who only cares about joking around and trying to 'outwit' other people, acting smart when they're not.
Talked and talked and talked, and until we realized the time, it's already 11.45pm!! No choice, but we got to go before we miss the last train home! Especially me! If I miss the train, that's it. There'll be no way I'll be able to go back home.....
It was really fun... A good break for me!
Sunday's back to work for me though.... SIAN! I'm working 4 days this week! Madness or what?!
It's amazing how one week just flies by like that. I realize time flies by so fast when I'm so busy everyday... Before I know it, one week's gone and another week's here. Time really flies!
On Thursday, I finally submitted my 3000 words assignment~ And I felt ultra relieved after that, even though I think it was a crappy piece of work. And I did something really bad on Thursday. I skipped my COM4010 class in the afternoon..... I couldn't help it! I slept at 3.30am, editing my work, and woke up at 6.30am, and I'm already half asleep during my COM4001 class, and it's only early in the morning. Instead of sleeping in class, I might as well go home and sleep! After I proposed the idea of skipping the class, Candy and Peach followed suit and skipped class with me... lol... Riesa is the only one who went for class. She missed morning class, anyway. Vivien was absent the entire day (I think). Our assignment really drained us out.
Anyhow, on Saturday, I met up with Anson and Nini for a meal in the city. Supposed to meet at 4pm, but I was late, and when I arrived, Anson was shopping with his housemate Jessica (which I just knew today), and he came to meet me at Starbucks late. Finally we were waiting for Nini, and she came running at about 5.30pm. Didn't know which place to go for hotpot, and we were all craving for seafood too. Jessica was going to meet her colleagues anyway, so we waited for her colleagues at Flinders Station. Ended up, we decided to go Crown.
So, we ended up in Crown, and Jessica and her colleagues ate at the foodcourt there. Anson, Nini and I wanted to try Conservatory, which has seafood buffet, but it was all booked out on a Saturday night, therefore the 3 of us went to try elsewhere. Everywhere was crowded!! All buffets and seafood restaurants have long looooong looooooooong queues waiting and the starving Anson said he didn't want to wait anymore, so we ended up having dinner at Jasmine Thai Restaurant.

This is the Pad Thai I ate (with lots of chilli added.... yummy...)

My 2 friends Anson and Nini

Anson and I

Nini and I
After which, we went off to Melbourne Central's Max Brenner and had some really sinful and EXPENSIVE cakes and desserts... Max Brenner's one of Melbourne's most prestigious and best quality chocolate cafe, and there're always full of people and busy busy busy!

The Chocolate cheesecake that I had... It was yummy... (and so fattening! AND expensive! Cost me $9.50 for such a little cake!)

The waffle that Anson had...

Anson 'fed' Nini

But I 'fed' myself.... sobz... heh...
Anyhow, we sat in Max Brenner for a freaking long time! The heater around us were so comfortable in the cold Melbourne night, and we had lots to talk. Nini is a really free-thinking, liberal and matured lady, and I realized I learnt alot whilst talking to her. Anson is quite sharp and understanding, therefore he gave good advices. To be honest, I feel that I got some quality time out hanging with them, better than hanging with people without any substance who only cares about joking around and trying to 'outwit' other people, acting smart when they're not.
Talked and talked and talked, and until we realized the time, it's already 11.45pm!! No choice, but we got to go before we miss the last train home! Especially me! If I miss the train, that's it. There'll be no way I'll be able to go back home.....
It was really fun... A good break for me!
Sunday's back to work for me though.... SIAN! I'm working 4 days this week! Madness or what?!
It's amazing how one week just flies by like that. I realize time flies by so fast when I'm so busy everyday... Before I know it, one week's gone and another week's here. Time really flies!
Comments