Very ill... yet still an alcoholic
Maybe because of last Sunday, when I replaced my colleague to work, and I was having bad first day cramps, and so tired, my body's immune system has gone to all time low... I fell really ill after that.
It didn't start immediately. I started to cough a little first, then towards the end of this week, I started to cough badly, and fever developed over the weekend, and before I know it, I was 'bedridden'. I can't do my assignment at all! Up til now, when I'm feeling slightly better, I'm still unmotivated to do anything. My body is aching all over, and my nose is still running. Well I've written something, but it's equal to nothing..... And I've got to submit it on Friday. GRRR... HOW??
Today I met up with Candy for lunch, and see what she inspired me to buy:

Vodka Cruiser
Candy told me she loved them when she first tried them, and she wanted to buy them. I remembered when I first tried them last year, and I fell in love with them too. So, she bought 4, and I bought 4 too... 4 for $10.80. Damn... I really shouldn't drink these when I'm sick. But I just drained the blueberry flavoured one. :S
So much for praying that I'll recover soon.
It didn't start immediately. I started to cough a little first, then towards the end of this week, I started to cough badly, and fever developed over the weekend, and before I know it, I was 'bedridden'. I can't do my assignment at all! Up til now, when I'm feeling slightly better, I'm still unmotivated to do anything. My body is aching all over, and my nose is still running. Well I've written something, but it's equal to nothing..... And I've got to submit it on Friday. GRRR... HOW??
Today I met up with Candy for lunch, and see what she inspired me to buy:

Vodka Cruiser
Candy told me she loved them when she first tried them, and she wanted to buy them. I remembered when I first tried them last year, and I fell in love with them too. So, she bought 4, and I bought 4 too... 4 for $10.80. Damn... I really shouldn't drink these when I'm sick. But I just drained the blueberry flavoured one. :S
So much for praying that I'll recover soon.
Comments