Battle of Life





This is a short piece, supposedly played by the fictional band 'Stupid'. Stupid only appeared in the Korean drama "Heartstrings", led by Jung Yong Hwa, who in real life is the lead of rock band CNBLUE. I am not sure if the OST version was played by him and the other members of Stupid, but either way, I am really impressed with this. Although this was never mainstream, it still sounded so good every time I listened to it. It is not hardcore, but I will still bang my head at the "climax". 

I have always fantasized about electric guitars and drums, and it has always been part of my dreams to learn either of them. Although I play the guitar, I don't know how to play the electric guitar. They always sound so cool! And drums.... if only I can be that cool drummer in a band...... I guess I am getting a tad too old for such fantasies now, or is it not? 

I'll recommend listening this loudly with your headphones. Only then you are able to listen the drums clearly. The feeling is good! 

Comments

Popular Posts