Cya my hair!
It was an impulse decision to cut my hair. Decided 2 days ago and viola, I had it cut. It has been around 2 years or so I had longish hair... Not really really long but at least it was slightly past shoulder length. Fortunately it wasn't too long. Otherwise I wouldn't bear to part with it.
I still remember the period of time I wore my short hair. Kinda miss it. Personally I think I look more 'youthful' with shorter hair. Somehow long hair makes me look older and duller, albeit it may make me look more feminine. But 'femininity' and I never go together, so short hair it is for me then!
However my hair is still very dry and damaged. Don't exactly know how to rectify that. Loved how my hairdresser styled my hair though. She simply did the blow-dry and it looked great. I don't really know how to blow dry myself to achieve that effect. Plus I never have time in the morning to do so, which explains why my hair is always in a mess.
Bade farewell to my hair at the salon. When will I grow it out again? I don't know.
Comments