Moomba Waterfest
On this Australian Labour Day, Chris and I went to Moomba Waterfest, which happens from 6-9 March. Besides some special activities, other things are the same - playing all kinds of games to win big dolls/soft toys, rides and food...
Met Chris at 4.30pm and we went over to Yarra River, where this year's Moomba was held. Tried a couple of games but didn't win any dolls... DISAPPOINTED!! However, I didn't carry on trying. The games are not cheap, and what if I didn't win anything after my $200th or more? Waste of money... I invested in fairy floss (cotton candy) and a thrilling ride called Power Surge. It's sooooo fun and I screamed my lungs out being flung into the air, twisted upside-down, and in all angles. Oooooh.... I closed my eyes at some point so I won't feel faint after that (and being afraid of heights). However, Chris felt unwell after the ride and we got to head home eventually without dinner...
Now that I think of it, I felt sorta guilty... Cuz I was the one who wanted to go on those rides.... Hope after a night's sleep he will be well again!
At Moomba:







^ This was the ride that we took...
Maybe it's time to realize that we are all not young anymore for those sort of rides... I think I am still very kiddish... And to think I am older than Chris! Kekeke...
***********************************************************************************
This is what Rich and I did to expired eggs... It was my crazy idea:


Now the eggs are on display in our kitchen. We won't be throwing it out until they start to smell off. :)
There goes my fun 2 days of the long weekend... Back to work tomorrow! -_-;;;
Met Chris at 4.30pm and we went over to Yarra River, where this year's Moomba was held. Tried a couple of games but didn't win any dolls... DISAPPOINTED!! However, I didn't carry on trying. The games are not cheap, and what if I didn't win anything after my $200th or more? Waste of money... I invested in fairy floss (cotton candy) and a thrilling ride called Power Surge. It's sooooo fun and I screamed my lungs out being flung into the air, twisted upside-down, and in all angles. Oooooh.... I closed my eyes at some point so I won't feel faint after that (and being afraid of heights). However, Chris felt unwell after the ride and we got to head home eventually without dinner...
Now that I think of it, I felt sorta guilty... Cuz I was the one who wanted to go on those rides.... Hope after a night's sleep he will be well again!
At Moomba:







^ This was the ride that we took...
Maybe it's time to realize that we are all not young anymore for those sort of rides... I think I am still very kiddish... And to think I am older than Chris! Kekeke...
***********************************************************************************
This is what Rich and I did to expired eggs... It was my crazy idea:


Now the eggs are on display in our kitchen. We won't be throwing it out until they start to smell off. :)
There goes my fun 2 days of the long weekend... Back to work tomorrow! -_-;;;
Comments