Stephanie's in Melbourne!!!

All the tentative Sunday plans have all been canceled... but just when I was contented to simply stay in and watch my newly "addicted" K-series "Snow Queen", I got a call from an excited Chris saying that our dear dear friend Stephanie is in Melbourne!!! She wanted to meet us this afternoon and then go for dinner together, so of course I will be free~ Miss this gal so so much!! Hadn't seen her since last year, and she's now residing in Sydney.... So I met the two of them at about 5pm and man... am I so happy to see Stephie!

She is still the same old girl... just like a big sister to us (she's 2 years older than me and 3 years older than Chris). You just feel very comfortable talking to her, and she's just so easy-going, yet at the same time, knowledgeable and understanding. It was great catching up with her! Chris and I really wish to just chain this girl up somewhere so she couldn't leave Melbourne, but too bad, she will only be here for a couple of days and we can't meet up too much 'cuz her Mom is here to visit... SIGH!

We chilled out at Easy-Cafe where we had our bubble teas and took so many photos that our mobiles nearly burst with limited memory space and nearly exhausted our batteries. Then we went on to eat at Yurima, a newly opened Japanese teppanyaki restaurant in Chinatown, to have dinner. We talked so much about everything and anything, but then we do not have a lot of time to really really catch up, but we tried our best to though.

Here I will bombard you guys with some of the pics we took tonight:

With Stephanie:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Chris with Stephanie:
Photobucket

Chris and me:
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 crazy people over the camera:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At the restaurant:
Photobucket
Photobucket
We were amused that we need to wear that over our front before our teppanyaki... probably to prevent us from dirtying our clothes and stuff... but I thought we looked like little kids eating... hahaha....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pics together before the meal...

Photobucket
Entrees - seafood cocktail, sashimi and miso soup

Photobucket
The 2 platters combined in one that we've ordered

Photobucket
The chef cooking our food...

Photobucket
Our dessert...

I really wish that Stephanie will somehow move to Melbourne for good or something... And then we can all hang out together again. She's one great friend to keep, that's why we treasure her so much. It was really great and enjoyable hanging out with her! All the best, my dear gal... C U again SOON!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts