Shopping and working
Life hasn't been any more interesting... Therefore, there hasn't been much updates either. Partial blame goes to my laziness, having insufficient sleep (and therefore always snoring away in bed) as well as being glued to my dramas... Somehow the dramas that I've been watching completes my day of receiving 'shit', especially at the restaurant. They relieve my stress and woes. Therefore I'd never let go of any chances of watching a good drama.
Initially I thought this week will be a fun-filled week, with a Geelong trip planned on Monday, and a ski trip planned on Saturday. However, the Geelong trip was canceled because my friend cannot make it on Monday in the end. And the ski trip was canceled too because there isn't much snow at the moment on Mt. Buller. Snow has only started to fall recently, but only on an interval for a couple of days before it stops again. Therefore my friends said that they will probably shift the date to mid-July when winter formally enters and snow will fall more frequently. It was too bad though... I was looking for some fun... But I know it wouldn't be fun skiing or snowboarding if there isn't much snow. Therefore I've gotta wait.
I met up with Sha a few times during the week though... for some shopping. Just on Monday, Sha and I went to Chadstone after going to Deva to look at the S.T.A.M.P watches she has been eying for a long time...

Just some of the watches on the display... there were so much more in the shop...
We saw the catalogue and there were just so many designs. You can also change the straps around to match the face of the watch. And they are not too expensive - $39.95 per watch. These watches originate from Germany. Sha paid a deposit because the 'Time travel' watch that she wanted wasn't available in the store, therefore they will need to order it elsewhere.
After that, we went Chadstone. Haven't been there for quite some time. It was quiet on a Monday, and some places were being blocked because of renovations. They are expanding the shopping center, so many shops were relocated. We walked around but didn't buy anything... Oh wait... Sha did... she bought a top from Kookai. The 'disciplined' me managed to curb many temptations. Hehehe...
Shopped 'til 5.30pm... and it's already dark outside... Dread winters for their shortened daytime...



Me outside Chadstone

Whilst waiting for the train... Guess which pair of boots belongs to me?



I love these golden retriever x samoyed dogs so much!!! There were all so active and so loving and so cuddly!!!! And they are exactly the kind of dogs I love... Want them so bad but they cost $995 each! SIGH!!!


And lastly, a couple of photos of the shoppers to end the day..
Also, I wanted to count my blessings, as well as to sincerely thank the police and Connex customer service officers for protecting me throughout the entire train ride last week. I couldn't imagine what could've happened without them around. Melbourne has seriously become somewhere unsafe... Being eyed on/observed, fights, break-ins, robberies... they have been happening to people I know, and to me myself, therefore it can be pretty unnerving to go home alone at night.
And last but not least, to Andy - please do take good care of yourself when you are in Kabul! Don't stay out too late at night, and be aware of your surroundings. Remember, we have not met for a LONG time, so we're both responsible to keep ourselves safe... ;) Looking forward to see you again! And, all the best!! :) Keep in touch!
Initially I thought this week will be a fun-filled week, with a Geelong trip planned on Monday, and a ski trip planned on Saturday. However, the Geelong trip was canceled because my friend cannot make it on Monday in the end. And the ski trip was canceled too because there isn't much snow at the moment on Mt. Buller. Snow has only started to fall recently, but only on an interval for a couple of days before it stops again. Therefore my friends said that they will probably shift the date to mid-July when winter formally enters and snow will fall more frequently. It was too bad though... I was looking for some fun... But I know it wouldn't be fun skiing or snowboarding if there isn't much snow. Therefore I've gotta wait.
I met up with Sha a few times during the week though... for some shopping. Just on Monday, Sha and I went to Chadstone after going to Deva to look at the S.T.A.M.P watches she has been eying for a long time...

Just some of the watches on the display... there were so much more in the shop...
We saw the catalogue and there were just so many designs. You can also change the straps around to match the face of the watch. And they are not too expensive - $39.95 per watch. These watches originate from Germany. Sha paid a deposit because the 'Time travel' watch that she wanted wasn't available in the store, therefore they will need to order it elsewhere.
After that, we went Chadstone. Haven't been there for quite some time. It was quiet on a Monday, and some places were being blocked because of renovations. They are expanding the shopping center, so many shops were relocated. We walked around but didn't buy anything... Oh wait... Sha did... she bought a top from Kookai. The 'disciplined' me managed to curb many temptations. Hehehe...
Shopped 'til 5.30pm... and it's already dark outside... Dread winters for their shortened daytime...



Me outside Chadstone

Whilst waiting for the train... Guess which pair of boots belongs to me?



I love these golden retriever x samoyed dogs so much!!! There were all so active and so loving and so cuddly!!!! And they are exactly the kind of dogs I love... Want them so bad but they cost $995 each! SIGH!!!


And lastly, a couple of photos of the shoppers to end the day..
Also, I wanted to count my blessings, as well as to sincerely thank the police and Connex customer service officers for protecting me throughout the entire train ride last week. I couldn't imagine what could've happened without them around. Melbourne has seriously become somewhere unsafe... Being eyed on/observed, fights, break-ins, robberies... they have been happening to people I know, and to me myself, therefore it can be pretty unnerving to go home alone at night.
And last but not least, to Andy - please do take good care of yourself when you are in Kabul! Don't stay out too late at night, and be aware of your surroundings. Remember, we have not met for a LONG time, so we're both responsible to keep ourselves safe... ;) Looking forward to see you again! And, all the best!! :) Keep in touch!
Comments