Darling Zoe

It's really amazing how fast a baby can grow... From the first time I saw Zoe when she was just a month old, to 3 months later when she's 4 months old, there is a huge difference when I visited Eva and Alvin at their house. Zoe is not longer that tiny little baby who can barely open her eyes. She has grown bigger, and her eyes are so big and round, and very much awake~ She's so freaking cute! However, when I tried to carry her, she looked confused at first, then she opened her mouth and started to bawl her eyes out...... -_-;;; Eva told me they usually do not have friends over, so Zoe is not very used to having unfamiliar people around. Besides, she can't possibly remember that this 'auntie' has visited her before, could she? Anyway, either it's because she's really afraid of strangers, or I must have looked terribly scary, 'cuz when I tried to play with her, she could not stop crying; but when Eva picks her up she stops. *Sigh* The power of mothers and the reason behind why mothers are always the most incredible and most loved/respected person in our lives.

Eva's house is pretty far away from the city, and traveling by tram it takes about 45 minutes. If I can't spare the time, I really cannot visit all the time. I wish I could, cuz it'll be great if Zoe can be familiar with me too... :) I love this darling little baby... I witnessed how Eva bathed her today, and it made me wonder if I was like that with my mommy when I was that few months old 25 years ago. All of a sudden, I missed my mom so much... I wish she can be here with me right now!

Took some pictures with Eva and Zoe:

Photobucket
"Hi! My name is Zoe! I really don't see why people like to take photo of me... I'm just too cute to resist, am I?"

Photobucket
" I know I am not camera-shy, but what are you looking at??"

Photobucket\
Photobucket
"This is my lovely mommy..."

Photobucket
I really like this photo. Mother and daughter.

Photobucket
Photobucket
"What is this weird auntie doing behind my back??? She makes me cry!!"

Photobucket
Photobucket
And Zoe continues to cry with my presence... lol...

Hopefully sometime soon I'll get to visit them again... And hopefully, too, that Zoe will not cry so much when she sees me again~ She tells me one thing: I am so NOT ready to be a mother! Lol... I can't even comfort babies, least to say, to take care of them! Sheesh!


Comments

maybe u should haf a baby of ur own to experience the true essence of motherhood... :P
Clarice said…
well maybe but not now... i know i am not even anywhere near 'ready'. still got lots of things to do. maybe another 6 or 7 years down the road ;)

Popular Posts