Spiderman and dinner
May 3, 2007 - Launch of Spiderman 3 in Australia~
I've been waiting for this movie for the damn-est long time~ Ever since I know it'll be out in May 07, and precisely on May 3rd in Australia, I've been waiting for it. So today, even though the cinema was jammed packed with people wanting to catch the movie, I still went ahead and squeezed with the crowd. Nothing can make me miss this movie! And I'm itching really badly for it!
Made a date with Edwin, Szerene and Carene to watch this movie. Luckily I worked half day til 3pm yesterday. Edwin too. Caught the 5.30pm movie. And what can I say? The movie's FANTASTIC! As usual. Full of actions, and even humour~ And loads of lessons about love between friends, love between a man and a woman, and love between family members. Tobey Maguire's great as usual, as Spiderman. James Franco blew me away with his smile even though he was the 'evil' goblin, Harry Osbourne. I still do not like Kirsten Dunst as MJ, but too bad, I got to accept her since she's the female lead... Other than that, there were 2 new villians - Sandman and Venom.
Edwin's lessons that he gathered from the movie:
1) Always wait for the phone to ring for another 2minutes before hanging up. The person you love will definitely pick it up
2) Always look out of your window when you're at home. The person you love will definitely be walking past and looking up for you
3) Put your wife infront of your husband (that was already stated in the movie)
The bad thing about the movies is: we were sitting more to the front, and I have a neck-ache trying to watch the movie. But there isn't anymore seats left. Those seats are the better ones left. It was that packed!
After the movies, we were all joking real loud and planning where to eat. Szerene wouldn't go Chom Chom to eat, so we got to think of elsewhere. I suggested Korean food, so we went to Kimchi Grandma to have dinner. The 3 of them had Dol-Sot Bi-Bim Bap, whilst I had Kimchi chigae. The waitress was quite amazed I asked for seats in Korean, ordered in Korean etc. I'm glad I didn't forget those from Korean class! The main highlight was the desserts the 4 of us shared. After the spicy and salty dinner, the sweetness was heaven~ All of us kinda gobbled up the dessert and trying to savour as much as we can. Lol...
And the photos today will be the dessert, and US.

Chocolate parfait with ice-cream

Mixed fruit with ice-cream (i can't quite remember the exact name for this dessert)

Mochi and ice-cream

Plum wine sauce ice-cream with mixed fruit
All were nice~ very nice~ and very sinful......

Szerene and I

Carene and I
and yes... she's Szerene's younger sister... she's like 5 years younger than me... I feel so old...

We have too much photos of each other, so we ended up taking photos of us taking photos of each other (did that confuse anyone??)

and... SPIDERMAN!!!
I really love this set of movies!
Heard that Spiderman 3 might be the last one of the whole set.... :(
Or if there is gonna be a Spiderman 4, the casts might change... :(
I wish they don't!
I've been waiting for this movie for the damn-est long time~ Ever since I know it'll be out in May 07, and precisely on May 3rd in Australia, I've been waiting for it. So today, even though the cinema was jammed packed with people wanting to catch the movie, I still went ahead and squeezed with the crowd. Nothing can make me miss this movie! And I'm itching really badly for it!
Made a date with Edwin, Szerene and Carene to watch this movie. Luckily I worked half day til 3pm yesterday. Edwin too. Caught the 5.30pm movie. And what can I say? The movie's FANTASTIC! As usual. Full of actions, and even humour~ And loads of lessons about love between friends, love between a man and a woman, and love between family members. Tobey Maguire's great as usual, as Spiderman. James Franco blew me away with his smile even though he was the 'evil' goblin, Harry Osbourne. I still do not like Kirsten Dunst as MJ, but too bad, I got to accept her since she's the female lead... Other than that, there were 2 new villians - Sandman and Venom.
Edwin's lessons that he gathered from the movie:
1) Always wait for the phone to ring for another 2minutes before hanging up. The person you love will definitely pick it up
2) Always look out of your window when you're at home. The person you love will definitely be walking past and looking up for you
3) Put your wife infront of your husband (that was already stated in the movie)
The bad thing about the movies is: we were sitting more to the front, and I have a neck-ache trying to watch the movie. But there isn't anymore seats left. Those seats are the better ones left. It was that packed!
After the movies, we were all joking real loud and planning where to eat. Szerene wouldn't go Chom Chom to eat, so we got to think of elsewhere. I suggested Korean food, so we went to Kimchi Grandma to have dinner. The 3 of them had Dol-Sot Bi-Bim Bap, whilst I had Kimchi chigae. The waitress was quite amazed I asked for seats in Korean, ordered in Korean etc. I'm glad I didn't forget those from Korean class! The main highlight was the desserts the 4 of us shared. After the spicy and salty dinner, the sweetness was heaven~ All of us kinda gobbled up the dessert and trying to savour as much as we can. Lol...
And the photos today will be the dessert, and US.

Chocolate parfait with ice-cream

Mixed fruit with ice-cream (i can't quite remember the exact name for this dessert)

Mochi and ice-cream

Plum wine sauce ice-cream with mixed fruit
All were nice~ very nice~ and very sinful......

Szerene and I

Carene and I
and yes... she's Szerene's younger sister... she's like 5 years younger than me... I feel so old...

We have too much photos of each other, so we ended up taking photos of us taking photos of each other (did that confuse anyone??)

and... SPIDERMAN!!!
I really love this set of movies!
Heard that Spiderman 3 might be the last one of the whole set.... :(
Or if there is gonna be a Spiderman 4, the casts might change... :(
I wish they don't!
Comments