Edwin's birthday

Oh yeah... someone turns 24 on 10th May~~ And that special 'someone' is none other than my dearest 'brother' Edwin~~ and he turns into a ghetto look with his new piercing, new cap, shirt and his usual cigaratte butt.

After work at 3pm, I went to Melbourne Central's Essential Beauty with him and Szerene to get his lobe pierced. I was the one who encouraged him to get a piercing, and he took me and Szerene because he feels that we're good consultants in terms of choosing the best earrings for him (or so he says...). Anyway, he got his ear pierced, and I am GLAD he did NOT SCREAM the entire Melbourne Central down... Just like I've assured him, it's not painful. I've recently got my cartridge pierced and to my surprise, it's not painful either... so what's the big deal with a lobe?

Anyway, at night, we met up with the rest and went to Grecco at Crown Casino to have dinner. There were 12 of us, most of us are from Chom Chom - Me, Yong Shan, Mary, Chris, Joey, Michelle and Szerene. Then there's Suya, who's Yong Shan's sister; Wendy, who used to be from Chom Chom as well; and 2 of Edwin's friends. We had some really good yet really expensive meals, plus, we shared a big Chocolate Mousse cake for Edwin as well. Gave him a really really grand birthday...

After that, we headed off to Linc Control and had coffee, tea and wine. More people from Chom Chom joined us - Grace, Sin, Yoke Huey and Carene. One big group sang 'karaoke' and joked loudly in the midst of the Melbourne night... Very fun~ Though I was really sleepy already, but I was having lots of fun as well.

And... photo time..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's Yong Shan and Suya

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's Joey and Michelle - This 2 gals are so young - 20 years old - and they are just so freaking CUTE!!! Oh my... I feel like I'm such an 'auntie' when I'm with them. They're just too kawaii to be true lah!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chris and I~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See? I look so old with them~ even though I tried to act cute~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chris was luckier than the birthday boy. He has all the girls feathered under his arms~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The May babies - Suya on 16 May, Edwin on 10 May, Mary on 14 May, Me on 13 May - all Taureans

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The huge chocolate mousse cake

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Edwin - the birthday boy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A big group photo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and the birthday boy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Szerene, him and me~ (how ironic).

And he was going around doing PERVERTED photos with everyone who went to Grecco and Linc Control. But I've only posted 2 of the most funniest ones that I like:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Michelle and Joey's expressions - classic!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This photo cracks me up! When Yong Shan jokes, she can really joke!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Whilst each girl only got 'raped' by Edwin, I was the ONLY GIRL who got double attacked~!!!!!
HELP....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to a normal photo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Birthday cake... so sinful and fattening... yet so yummy...

I am happy he liked the presents I gave him - a cap and a "For Love or Money" T-shirt. Costs me alot, but it's worth it. Especially so when he had seen the shirt and wanted it, but didn't get it. He wore both gifts on Friday when he went to work, and told everyone it's my gift. :)


Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear sister AMELIA!!!!
You're now 2 dozens years old~
Have fun today ok!!
Love ya! :)

Comments

Popular Posts