Not much longer!
It will be more than a roller-coaster ride this 9 remaining days, but I will survive.
In light of the protests happening in Thailand, I am still going. One thing is I have already booked and arrange everything, so there is no point cancelling. Plus, as long as I stay away from the crowd, or protests, and be back in the hotel by 10pm (their adviced curfew) I should be alright. I am not so worried about it but my parents are so I don't know how to 'convince' them that it will be alright. Perhaps I should pray that the riots will end in 9 days!
Singapore in 17 days. Already made plans with my parents, buddies like Vanessa, Andy and Jo, and other friends dropping tentative dates that they are available. Cannot wait! I haven't been back in a while now so I am really looking forward.
I am seriously looking forward to the holidays now!!! Hope time will not crawl too slowly!

Comments