And so, it is now LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY before I step on the plane.
Technically I will be leaving home on Wednesday night since my flight out to BKK will be 12.30am on Thursday morning.
I can hardly contain my excitement, however, I am also pulling my hair out from all the work that I have to do before I go away. My director, Martin, has been away in the UK for the past 2 months and he will not be back until mid-January, so it is only Stephen and I doing all the work. Martin worked from the UK as well, but because of time difference, and family issues, and other problems, he was not able to give in his 100%. Thus, Stephen and I have been working long hours lately to iron things out. Doesn't help when all the ad hocs start coming in only after Martin left. Geeeezzz...
Situation in Thailand seems to have calmed a little, maybe because of the King's birthday. I hope things will eventually smooth out so that it does not put a dent on my trip.
The upcoming weekend is my last weekend before my hols, and I am not able to relax either. Not sure if I have to come work yet (depending on how I go by Friday. Hopefully I won't have to). But if I am not working, I am planning to wake up at 8.30am to go to Attack class at 9.30am. Then lunch with a couple of colleagues at 1.30pm. Then dinner with a friend at night. Then perhaps start packing a little because I will be working Sunday through to Wednesday, plus my gym classes and all... I will need to be ready by Wednesday so that I can get to the airport!
Ahhhh... I hope time flies a little quicker! I need my break. I feel like I'm starting to slowly losing my mind. Bit by bit... Insanity has gotten into me, and I am already quite looney to start with! Traveling will make my situation a little bit better.

Comments