One Tech-Junkie
Tech-Junkie is what they call me. And it is probably an appropriate term to describe me.
Or if you want to slam me, then I am probably a profligate kinda person.
Fashion is not the only thing I cannot get enough of. Mobile phones are something I love to own. I have always wanted a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 anyway and have been watching news around its release closely, so when it came out early this month, I got it.
I am still paying for my Samsung Galaxy S4 to be honest. But I cannot wait to get my hands off this one, so for a few months I will be paying a lot more than my current plan to pay off BOTH phones.
Whilst most prefer the smaller, lighter and thinner mobile phones for convenience, I am a sucker for big screens. And I dig the S-Pen too because I love to draw and write stuff. The screen resolution is also heaps better. The quality is also better and feels less plasticky. Other feature are not too different from the S4 to be honest. All in all, the Note 3 tops all other mobiles out there for now (iPhones are just sooooooo unimpressive these days!)
To a certain extent, (I feel ridiculous saying this) I feel like I'm Korean in Korea, and I like this feeling. The last trip to Korea showed that most people were carrying a Note (Note 2 at that time). I was carrying the Galaxy S3 and the oldest of all iPhone (for my Singapore SIM card) around and felt like I lived in the Ice Age.
Everyone tells me that the Note 3 is HUUUUGGGEE. How come I do not think so? It is big, but it is not THAT Big. Maybe because I have been carrying relatively bigger phones for the past year or so this is only a slight upgrade in size. I recently went to JB HI-Fi and saw the Samsung Galaxy MEGA. That was probably HUGE. But specifications for that one weren't that impressive though.
I need to stop buying phones! This time, I think it is highly possible because I have always wanted the Note so I guess this may curb my spendthriftness for now. At least for another year or more.

Comments