So tired...

No words can describe exactly how exhausted I am, but then I still got to work this hard... One reason is to save up for the holiday I have been craving for a long time. Even though it's all in the planning stage and nothing is confirmed, however, I still wish that my dream holiday to Korea/Libya/Taiwan, and eventually, back to Singapore will not be gone with the wind...

Another reason is that the restaurant is short of so many staff now that Yiyi is recuperating from her surgery, and many others have asked for 2-3 weeks holiday so that they can prepare for their exams. Therefore, people like me and Eric, and of course the manager, who are not students anymore will have to fill in the spots for them. We seem to be there almost every night! However, it's worse for me because I am still working during the day, and to report to work at night again almost every night now is starting to get a toll on me.

Recently I have not been shopping either... I don't have time, and I am saving up too. However, on one occasion when I passed by Mouche, I got myself 2 bracelets which were pretty "pricey". For someone who thinks a bracelet/bangle that costs more than $20 is considered very expensive, I got these bracelets for the prices of $49 and $35 (respectively as in the photo). Dang....

Photobucket
Not a very clear pic, but I like them both. They look so good (to me at least).


And also, a big, hearty CONGRATULATIONS to Tony, and his wife, Mary, for their newborn boy Nathan on 24th September. Daniel and Ai-Lin both forwarded the photos to the rest of us today (hmmm... blame it on Daniel for the late photos!! Hmmmph! =p) and Nathan's so cute!!! Haven't seen Tony in class recently since his wife gave birth. Nathan's gonna be really lucky - he will be mastering not only English, but also Mandarin from his Taiwanese father, and Korean from his Korean mother! How cool!

Photobucket
How can newborns not be cute???


Alright, I guess I need to hit the sack now... Even though I can sleep in tomorrow, however, I am working Sunday night, and next week is another hectic week so I need loads of rest. Have been hooked watching "Fantasy Couple" every night whilst waiting for my hair to dry... Lol... And I've just managed to change my bedsheets - something I've delayed for more than a week now! Summer seems to be approaching soon... the weather's getting much warmer these days. SIGH! I still prefer winter! I love the feeling of waking up snuggling up in my warm quilt~

No point lamenting on the weather now... Off to sleep I go~ Good night, folks!

Comments

Clarice said…
cute hor.... newborns are such darlings!

wish i could see my friend's baby soon!
their innocence and small features make them cute...
Clarice said…
and their tiny feet and hands make u go 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'..........

Popular Posts