Happy Birthday to our Carrotcake!

As the title has stated: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VANESSA!! :)

Correction: Happy 5-YEARS-TO-30!! :p

Have a good one!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This week has been terrible for me. I've been so sick! Yet it's not having a fever or a flu... I'm feeling nauseous all the time, and feeling as though someone has pressed his/her hands on my chest, making me unable to breathe. I felt very weak, as if my legs are going to give way any time, and so fatigue and tired. I don't know why all of a sudden this just happened. Maybe because of the quick Nando's lunch I had on Tuesday, and together with the amount of food (deep-fried, raw, fats etc) I took last week, I started feeling so sick. On and off, I had diarrhea and I finally threw up last night. I was struggling to get through work everyday... After my throwing up and having lots of sleep, things seem better now... Especially after the V-Drink I had just now before work. I've never slept so much in my life! So much, and so soundly too! I really needed a good rest!

On Thursday (the only day I was feeling a bit better), I went to get my hair tinted! *Big Grin*
I don't know where that idea has came from, but I just wanted a trim and colour my hair. So I went to do it at Kairos, and my new hairdresser is Louie (my previous one has already left for Korea). The receptionist at Kairos, Hae Ri, still remembers me as the girl who is learning Korean, and spoke to me in Korean. She also taught me new words. But sadly, my Korean hasn't improved a single bit since my last visit! :( She made me coffee, and gave me Korean sweets. Very nice of her! I really wish that my Korean will have a vast improvement by the time of my next visit! I must put in more effort!

The colour of my hair wasn't very obvious. Can't capture a very good photo of it. Moreover, with my pale face and dark eye circles, I guess I better not include a picture in this post! Scaring my readers away isn't exactly what I am keen to do!

Alright... hopefully by my next post I'll be feeling much better~ It sux BIG TIME to be sick! :(

Comments

Clarice said…
yaya... pregnant... pregnant with toxic wastes and junk food. :S
haha... thot of detox??? heard that a banana diet would be good... HAHA!
Clarice said…
a banana diet?! lol.... detox makes me can't eat so many things....... i think i'll just cut down on fried food, raws, junks, creams, prob caffeine as well...

Popular Posts