An Exhausting Week
Another week has passed me by and I am glad I managed to get a breather over the weekends, even though it wasn't as happening as last week, but I got my much-needed rest. Words cannot describe how much I appreciate the hours I was able to sleep to make up for what I've lost over the exhausting week. Seriously, I thought I was going to die right there and then when I worked at the restaurant on Friday night. I couldn't get myself to wake up on Saturday, and slept til late afternoon, to the point I feel guilty for not waking up and eventually got up reluctantly at 4pm...
I went out shopping with Chris on Sunday, and shortlisted some presents for someone whose birthday is coming up... but honestly, I really don't know what am I doing all these for... Does he really treasure me as much as I treasure him? There are so many things I do not understand, and I definitely still do not trust his feelings for me. Why do I not put faith and trust in this relationship? There are just so many evidences lying in front of me that indicate that I shouldn't give my full trust. I am feeling so tired now from all the running and pursuing of something I can never get, that I want to stop right here right now. I've even excluded him on my plans for my big day... As much as I want his presence, but from my experiment yesterday, I realized that my presence to him is not important at all. He even escaped from the possibility of feeling close to me... least to say 'accidental touch'. Am I disgusting? I felt so hurt with his actions that I don't know if I were to bury my head in shame or pound my fist (or head) against the wall with utter disappointment and frustration. I figured, I need to stop running so fast because I never know when I will collapse out of breath... In fact, I should stop running altogether and take some fresh air and a sip of water. Who knows, when I feel much better with all my rest, I might view the world as a much beautiful place to live in? Better things might even unfold then...
Yongshan and Suya called Chris and I over to their place to have green curry chicken that they cooked. I contributed some packaged dumplings as well as stir-fried some vegetables. Simple but nice meal. Everyone seems really tired but we still sat down for some games before calling it a day and headed home...
***********************************************
I've finally finished watching the 2 dramas - 불랸가적 and 恶作剧2吻... Yay!! I loved the Korean one, but the Taiwanese one intrigued me just as much. Enjoyed both of them tremendously.....
불랸가적 (Bad Family)

Na Rim (Lee Young Yoo), who came from a wealthy household, lost her family in a car accident when she was nine. After the accident, she suffered from amnesia so her uncle hired Oh Dal Gun (Kim Myung Min), an ex-ganster,to recreate a similar household with parents, sister, brother,grandparents and uncle in hopes that she would regain her memory.In a hurry, ODG ended up hiring all sorts of odd ball characters to act as members of NR's family. None got along at the start and hilarious situation arose when all members tried to cope in front of the little girl and also to protect her from the one who caused her family's accident. Eventually they started to behave like a real family and cared for each other, proving that blood relation is not as important as a caring heart.
I love love love LOVE this drama! It's so funny!! And the little girl is so cute!! I think she'll be a promising actress when she grows older, cuz she's definitely pretty and she has such good acting skills too... Kim Myung Min (the fake uncle) was really charming even though he's such a bad-tempered and rough gangster, but he's so funny in his role. Not to say, Nam Sang Mi (the fake sister), Kim Hee Chul (the fake brother) and along with the other names I couldn't
name but have seen them in other dramas, did a fantastic job too. I recommend this drama for a good laugh!
恶作剧2吻 (They Kissed Again / It Started with a Kiss 2)

I'm sure all of you remembered (or have even watched) the first "It started with a Kiss" ( 恶作剧之吻) and loved it because it's just so hilarious~ The second one can be quite disappointing if you are expecting something as funny as the first one, because it is not. Ariel Lin's role as 袁湘琴 is still as dumb and cute yet sincere, and Joe Cheng's role as 江直树 is still as highly intelligent, aloof and cold... However, the sequel unfolded with their honeymoon after their marriage, then goes on to how 湘琴 started taking nursing course because she wanted to be the best assistance she possibly could to her doctor-to-be husband 直树, and then so many hilarious things happened when she was undertaking her course. The difference in this sequel is that there are a lot more emotions and shows more of how the two of them love each other in their own different ways. I've read that the manga was never finished before the author died, therefore, the ending was not known. But I am quite satisfied with this drama for some reason, even though I understand it's just an adaptation with a Taiwanese twist (instead of Japanese) but then it feels good to watch the sequel after a fantastic first series released 2-3 years ago...
This coming week will be another busy week... 5 days at Bevilles, 3 nights at the restaurant, with one standby Sunday night at the restaurant too just in case. And on top of that, I have my IELTS test on Saturday which I have yet to study... I need to go fully recharge my battery now so that I have a good start tomorrow~ Therefore, signing off with this video from one of the songs repeating on my MP3: "In Repair" by Our Lady Peace... Enjoy~
CIAO~~
I went out shopping with Chris on Sunday, and shortlisted some presents for someone whose birthday is coming up... but honestly, I really don't know what am I doing all these for... Does he really treasure me as much as I treasure him? There are so many things I do not understand, and I definitely still do not trust his feelings for me. Why do I not put faith and trust in this relationship? There are just so many evidences lying in front of me that indicate that I shouldn't give my full trust. I am feeling so tired now from all the running and pursuing of something I can never get, that I want to stop right here right now. I've even excluded him on my plans for my big day... As much as I want his presence, but from my experiment yesterday, I realized that my presence to him is not important at all. He even escaped from the possibility of feeling close to me... least to say 'accidental touch'. Am I disgusting? I felt so hurt with his actions that I don't know if I were to bury my head in shame or pound my fist (or head) against the wall with utter disappointment and frustration. I figured, I need to stop running so fast because I never know when I will collapse out of breath... In fact, I should stop running altogether and take some fresh air and a sip of water. Who knows, when I feel much better with all my rest, I might view the world as a much beautiful place to live in? Better things might even unfold then...
Yongshan and Suya called Chris and I over to their place to have green curry chicken that they cooked. I contributed some packaged dumplings as well as stir-fried some vegetables. Simple but nice meal. Everyone seems really tired but we still sat down for some games before calling it a day and headed home...
***********************************************
I've finally finished watching the 2 dramas - 불랸가적 and 恶作剧2吻... Yay!! I loved the Korean one, but the Taiwanese one intrigued me just as much. Enjoyed both of them tremendously.....
불랸가적 (Bad Family)

Na Rim (Lee Young Yoo), who came from a wealthy household, lost her family in a car accident when she was nine. After the accident, she suffered from amnesia so her uncle hired Oh Dal Gun (Kim Myung Min), an ex-ganster,to recreate a similar household with parents, sister, brother,grandparents and uncle in hopes that she would regain her memory.In a hurry, ODG ended up hiring all sorts of odd ball characters to act as members of NR's family. None got along at the start and hilarious situation arose when all members tried to cope in front of the little girl and also to protect her from the one who caused her family's accident. Eventually they started to behave like a real family and cared for each other, proving that blood relation is not as important as a caring heart.
I love love love LOVE this drama! It's so funny!! And the little girl is so cute!! I think she'll be a promising actress when she grows older, cuz she's definitely pretty and she has such good acting skills too... Kim Myung Min (the fake uncle) was really charming even though he's such a bad-tempered and rough gangster, but he's so funny in his role. Not to say, Nam Sang Mi (the fake sister), Kim Hee Chul (the fake brother) and along with the other names I couldn't
name but have seen them in other dramas, did a fantastic job too. I recommend this drama for a good laugh!
恶作剧2吻 (They Kissed Again / It Started with a Kiss 2)

I'm sure all of you remembered (or have even watched) the first "It started with a Kiss" ( 恶作剧之吻) and loved it because it's just so hilarious~ The second one can be quite disappointing if you are expecting something as funny as the first one, because it is not. Ariel Lin's role as 袁湘琴 is still as dumb and cute yet sincere, and Joe Cheng's role as 江直树 is still as highly intelligent, aloof and cold... However, the sequel unfolded with their honeymoon after their marriage, then goes on to how 湘琴 started taking nursing course because she wanted to be the best assistance she possibly could to her doctor-to-be husband 直树, and then so many hilarious things happened when she was undertaking her course. The difference in this sequel is that there are a lot more emotions and shows more of how the two of them love each other in their own different ways. I've read that the manga was never finished before the author died, therefore, the ending was not known. But I am quite satisfied with this drama for some reason, even though I understand it's just an adaptation with a Taiwanese twist (instead of Japanese) but then it feels good to watch the sequel after a fantastic first series released 2-3 years ago...
This coming week will be another busy week... 5 days at Bevilles, 3 nights at the restaurant, with one standby Sunday night at the restaurant too just in case. And on top of that, I have my IELTS test on Saturday which I have yet to study... I need to go fully recharge my battery now so that I have a good start tomorrow~ Therefore, signing off with this video from one of the songs repeating on my MP3: "In Repair" by Our Lady Peace... Enjoy~
CIAO~~
Comments