Losing my mind
Perhaps what I need to learn, is to know when to be satisfied and contented with what I have before me, knowing that they are the best that could have ever happened to me.
There is a desperate need to go back to my simpler days of life, where I am easily consoled and convinced, and nothing seems so complicated and mind-boggling.
There is an emergency to pull me back to the times I know when I should be satisfied, and know my values of never asking for more than I can ever get.
Before I let all these self-declared torments eat up my sanity, I need to find a way out of this weird road that doesn't make any sense to me, and shake myself back to the old me.
There is a desperate need to go back to my simpler days of life, where I am easily consoled and convinced, and nothing seems so complicated and mind-boggling.
There is an emergency to pull me back to the times I know when I should be satisfied, and know my values of never asking for more than I can ever get.
Before I let all these self-declared torments eat up my sanity, I need to find a way out of this weird road that doesn't make any sense to me, and shake myself back to the old me.
Comments
I am a living example to prove that L-O-V-E does make and break one apart.