Fun times~

Hoooraay!!! Edwin (finally) reached Singapore yesterday (29 Jan) and called me to meet me up today... So.. set the time at 2pm at Bugis Junction. However, last minute he told me he need to do something and can only reach city area at 3.30pm~~!!!! Grrrr... But luckily I haven't been to Bugis for a long time so I shopped around (and bumped into Lynn there, who is going back Australia tomorrow! I thought she's gone back already.. What a small world~). Edwin FINALLY reached Bugis at 4pm (thanks for being 2hrs late ah!) and I was chilling at Starbucks, trying not to lose my patience, and he came whisking in and gave me a bear hug, saying "Welcome to Singapore!!" and then realizing, eh... he's ALSO in Singapore.... -_-;;; Didn't have the heart to feel irked of waiting LOL.... (it's actually OK... cuz I had some time shopping and bought myself a pair of new shoes)

Anyway, we walked around Bugis, yakking and yakking all away, then went to Bugis Village, and prayed at a Chinese temple there. Joked and laughed, and he even made a long distance call to Singapore Chom Chom in Melbourne, and Yong Shan picked up the phone, surprised he called, then even double surprised when I took over the call and she was like "CLARICE!!!!" yelling and all excited~ hahaha..... I miss that ger...

Had dessert opposite Bugis, then walked to Suntec City. Strolled from Suntec, to City Link then ended up at Raffles City, settling down at Haagen-Daaz to have a drink. I made him laugh and laugh til he wanna choke, but in the end, his laughter sent me endless laughter as well.... LOL...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The temple we went...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A photo together just outside the temple... wind's blowing, thus my very 'beautiful' hairstyle~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dessert was Mango with sago (one of our fave) and it was yummy!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HEY! That's MY dessert! :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Slurrrrp!! Enjoying....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last photo of the day

One word: FUN!

----- v ----- v ----- v ----- v ----- v ----- v ----- v ----- v ----- v ----- v ----- v -----

Met up with my cookie monster Joanna after her work at Tampines Mall for dinner. Long time didn't see her! Still the same old gal. Went to Fish & Co. for dinner, and we 2 shared a large Seafood platter, filled with yummy mussels, calarmari, prawns, fish, tomato rice and fries. We were awed at how time flies, and she has been back to Singapore for 1 1/2 years already, and how we had gone to Australia at the same time (but different states) to study. And we're now going to turn 24. Saw this other table of girlfriends celebrating their friend's birthday and how Fish & Co. staff kinda 'sabo' the bday girl.

Joanna surrendered to the big portion of seafood shortly after, but I still continued to attack the poor prawns and mussels.... But I was SO FULL after that I can't possibly eat any single calamari anymore! I guess because we had our soup before the meal, and we were enjoying our drink (I had a kola tonic, and Jo had a passionfruit tonic). Still had a few pieces of calamari and fries left after the meal.

Of cuz, photos are essential :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That HUGE platter~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mussel said: "Your tongue looks just like my relative!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Prawn said: "Well, at least u have a relative! She's too FAT to be related to me!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Say YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM =]

After that, loitered around, and snapped more photos...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Take 1 - eh? why are we squeezing to one side?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Take 2 - eh? how come can't centralize?
Forget it la.... hahaha...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's going crazzzzyyy...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shucks! Me TOO?!


Tired out~
Growing FATTER and FATTER
Going to go back Melbourne in a full round shape. Going to outgrow all my clothes.
-O-

Comments

Popular Posts