Entertainment

Just finished up 2 Korean dramas admist being really busy with work.... One episode per night, finished them all up in 3 weeks or so... All very funny dramas, especially 18:29, it was hilarious! Park Sun Young was really great in it....

18:29

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yoo Hae-Chan (Park Sun Young) woke up after being in a car accident, to find herself forgetting everything between 18 yrs and 29 yrs of age, and she is 18 years old again. Because of that, she created alot of trouble, which are really funny, and her famous Korean actor husband Kang Sang Young (or Kang Bong-man) risked his career to rescue her and look after her. Before Hae-Chan lost her memory, her relationship with her husband is falling apart because she suspected her husband having an affair with his co-star Shin Ji Young (Park Eun Hye), and is filing for divorce, however, after she lost her memory, can their relationship be rebuilt and strengthened, and clear any misunderstandings?


Snow White/Taste Sweet Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ma Young Hee (Kim Jung Hwa) has been in love with her best friend Han Jin Woo (Yeon Jung Hoon) for 8 years, however Jin Woo does not see Young Hee as a lover, but simply as a best friend, and openly goes after other girls in front of Young Hee. One day, Young Hee accepted Han Sung Woo (Lee Wan), who is Jin Woo's younger brother, to stay with her, because he is in some kind of trouble. Little do they know, Ma Young Hee and Han Sung Woo fell in love, and the thing is their age difference - Young Hee is 6 years Sung Woo's senior.


And that day, I went to catch Happy Feet with Edwin and Cheau Yin.... I love it~ It was so funny, and so cute too! I love the little penguins.... They are just so... AWWWW....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I'm still working 7 days a week. Everyday I'm working.... Work work WORK. Friday was my last day at Yoyogi..... No one wants to let me go. Even Fatty asked me to go back Yoyogi after I return to Melbourne in February. But I'm quite positive I'm not going back. Said my farewells to the chefs who dote on me, hugged my colleagues who are sad to have me gone.... I might be strict to them when I work, but we still 'love' each other. We'll all keep in touch.... These days I have a sudden influx of MSN and phone contacts hahaha... Goodbye Yoyogi~~

Official Announcement: I'll be back in Singapore 19 January 2007~ all the way til 28 February.
Will be a short stay back home this time. 4 days more to go~
Meanwhile, I'll still working my ass off... and gotta start packing that suitcase!

Comments

Popular Posts