Visit to Frankston
Hehe... you must be wondering: how come Clarice seems to be updating her blog so often now? I dunno why myself either. I guess cuz I've got something to share? Hmm...
Anyway, since I do not have work nor school today, so I decided to go back to Frankston for a surprise visit with Claudia. Took the 1.15pm shuttle bus from Clayton to Peninsula campus. It's a 30-40mins bus ride (depending on traffic), so it's not that bad... We chose to go during a weekday because of the shuttle bus too. If we're to go Frankston by train, it's going to take more than an hour to reach there!
First went to Isabel's home at House 2, but she wasn't in. Didn't even manage to catch her in the end... Too bad. Then went to Claudia's and my home last year -- House 1.. Alice wasn't in either... But we contacted her and she is at Yuki's place. So we went over to my first house in Australia -- 67 Lardner -- cuz I want to visit Corinne, who is still there! I caught her! She's at home! She was so surprised to see me, and delighted too! I haven't seen her in ages, and she has grown so much prettier! Really really miss this girl... Had a little chat in her room...
Next, met up with Alice and Yuki, and Yuki drove us to Frankston town and we went to Bayside Shopping Centre's foodcourt to have something to drink. Chit-chatted. Alice, Yuki and Corinne are all nursing students, and they're all having placements at hospitals. Alice is graduating this year and she's applying for jobs at hospitals near the city, so perhaps she'll moving nearer to the city, and maybe we might be able to meet up more often~ Alice is working as a Division 1 nurse, meaning she can give medications to a patient. Corinne is a division 2 nurse, and I think she's not entitled to give medications, but she can get her license as a fully qualified nurse. But now she's already a community nurse or something. I'm not sure of those terms... seems like they really love their jobs... :)
It was a short stay... Alice sent me and Claudia off at the shuttle bus stop, and we took some photos before saying goodbye..

My housemate for 2 years... Alice

Yet another ex-housemate... Claudia

Alice and Claudia
I still feel that Frankston is a much friendlier place to stay in. The people there know each other because it's a smaller place. Lecturers and tutors are friendlier. There were so much activities before~ So many events and happenings... so unlike now, where if you don't make your own friends, life's simply dead. And maybe cuz I've been there for 2 whole years, I find that place more cosy and homely. I miss Frankston!
I will be back to visit again soon, I hope!
Anyway, since I do not have work nor school today, so I decided to go back to Frankston for a surprise visit with Claudia. Took the 1.15pm shuttle bus from Clayton to Peninsula campus. It's a 30-40mins bus ride (depending on traffic), so it's not that bad... We chose to go during a weekday because of the shuttle bus too. If we're to go Frankston by train, it's going to take more than an hour to reach there!
First went to Isabel's home at House 2, but she wasn't in. Didn't even manage to catch her in the end... Too bad. Then went to Claudia's and my home last year -- House 1.. Alice wasn't in either... But we contacted her and she is at Yuki's place. So we went over to my first house in Australia -- 67 Lardner -- cuz I want to visit Corinne, who is still there! I caught her! She's at home! She was so surprised to see me, and delighted too! I haven't seen her in ages, and she has grown so much prettier! Really really miss this girl... Had a little chat in her room...
Next, met up with Alice and Yuki, and Yuki drove us to Frankston town and we went to Bayside Shopping Centre's foodcourt to have something to drink. Chit-chatted. Alice, Yuki and Corinne are all nursing students, and they're all having placements at hospitals. Alice is graduating this year and she's applying for jobs at hospitals near the city, so perhaps she'll moving nearer to the city, and maybe we might be able to meet up more often~ Alice is working as a Division 1 nurse, meaning she can give medications to a patient. Corinne is a division 2 nurse, and I think she's not entitled to give medications, but she can get her license as a fully qualified nurse. But now she's already a community nurse or something. I'm not sure of those terms... seems like they really love their jobs... :)
It was a short stay... Alice sent me and Claudia off at the shuttle bus stop, and we took some photos before saying goodbye..

My housemate for 2 years... Alice

Yet another ex-housemate... Claudia

Alice and Claudia
I still feel that Frankston is a much friendlier place to stay in. The people there know each other because it's a smaller place. Lecturers and tutors are friendlier. There were so much activities before~ So many events and happenings... so unlike now, where if you don't make your own friends, life's simply dead. And maybe cuz I've been there for 2 whole years, I find that place more cosy and homely. I miss Frankston!
I will be back to visit again soon, I hope!
Comments