ARHHH.. STRESSED... + some album recommendations

Seems like I'm suffering from melancholia or something... Feeling, kinda depressed, stressed, useless, lazy, unmotivated... u name it. I've been eating alot... a sign of bottling-me-down stress. I can't wait for Friday 27th to come. I'll be freed of assignments by then!

I don't mind doing these assignments actually. It's always better than cramming for exams. But I'm having absolutely no mood whatsoever to do my assignments, and I have 2 major ones due on Friday. Currently, 97% of the first one's done, and 20% of the second one done. Will I make it? I dunno.

I've never taken much fancy into Chinese music, neither do I listen much to them. I still do sometimes, but not alot. However, recently, I've been really hooked to some albums and songs that I've downloaded, and I feel touched and totally absorbed into the pain and hurt emitted from the lyrics and melody of the song. There're all new songs. I will strongly recommend them to any C-pop lovers.

Jay Chou's new album "Still Fantasy"
I love Track 5 "Tui Hou" most.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeff Chang's new album "Be Your Man"
Undoubtely dubbed the king of love songs. His voice is amazing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

K-One's new album "Love Story of Romeo and Juliet"
Just tested on this album for fun. It turned out to be pretty good.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bi (Rain)'s newest album "Bi Vol. 4: Rain's World"
Groovy... yet another one from my favorite singer of all times. But this is k-pop, FYI ;)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another song that I' in love with will be Liu Geng Hong's "Cai Hong Tian Tang". If you plug in your headphones and quietly listen to this song, you'll find the hurt and sadness in it, and you'll be touched by it. I saw the MV through a friend's Friendster page and I got hooked to the song. Apparently it is a composed by Jay Chou.

Also, the original soundtracks for "It Started with a Kiss"
Recommended: "yu jian", "er zuo ju" and "say that u love me"

...and "Silence"
Recommended: "zhuan shen de shi hou" and "Try to remember".

If only Chinese can be read on my blog... I'll have typed in chinese. But the characters never appear on my blog. Same goes to Korean. Oh well... Pinyin's fine.



Friday... Friday... Where art thou??

Comments

Popular Posts