Last day of holidays~

My Sunday made up for the 'fun-less' days I had at work for the entire holiday...

First, went shopping at Southland by myself in the afternoon. Hadn't gone shopping in a long while! So, spent about 2hours in the shopping mall, looking around and checking out new stuff. In the end, bought a pair of new sandals and a top from Dotti. 2 hours wasn't enough to shop actually... If I were to pop by every shop and try on somemore clothes, I'll have no time at all~ It's a pity the shops close at 5pm...

Then, took the train to the city, and met up with the usual gang. We went to Chilipadi at Melbourne Central and tried some Singapore/Malaysia food there. Anson and I had Nasi Lemak Rendang, which was really good. Stephanie had chicken laksa, and Chris had... some chicken and rice dish (can't remember the name, but he doesn't want to eat anything spicy cuz of breakouts lol)... Had a good laugh and good talk in the restaurant itself (I was almost in tears laughing non-stop!), and the food was not bad too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nasi lemak rendang I had... Besides the peanuts (which I gave to the others), all are yummy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Stephanie~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anson and Chris


After dinner we walked down to Southbank and admired the Melbourne night view at the Yarra river. Then, went to visit Chris's studio apartment, which was a little old, but quite comfty... He lives by himself and I like that, cuz I kinda want to live by myself too. No hassle and issues and unhappiness with housemates. But cuz he lives in the heart of city, his rent is like AUD$150 per week, not including electricity and other bills. So I presume his monthly expenditure will be about $800?? I wonder how much is that as compared to my expenditure with cheaper rent... But he saves on transportation whilst I spend quite an amount in that field, cuz I travel to and fro city and Clayton almost everyday...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My mobile's camera couldn't really catch a good pic of the night view...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't that Chris?? What is he doing squatting by the river? Big business??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I tell you! I swear there was an UFO that just flew by the sky!" Hehehe...

We'll all have bunked in for the night at Chris's place if he doesn't want to sleep naked.. LOL.
Maybe when all of us move to the city next year (hopefully...) we can all come out for late night catch-ups and coffee...


And my new sandals:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That pic actually tells me that: Time to polish up my wardrobe mirrors.... (groan)


Reached home at 12am! WOOT~ Head throbbing, but I had fun overall.
We had a crazy night. And we suspect that the water we drank at Chilipadi was actually alcohol... lol...
Cuz we were all a little tipsy and crazy. Especially me. I was really loud and laughing non-stop. :s But we were all blabbering nonsense and having fun.

Tomorrow's back to school! Or rather, LATER today... (already Monday now...)
Life's back to normal again!

Comments