Controversial, Controversy, Controversing, Contraverse...
Can someone tell me how to find a controversial issue for Australia's National Rugby League (NRL)?? This has been giving me a headache for the past 2 days.
What's required of my assignment, due Friday, is to write a report based on the assigned topic using the internet to search for reliable resources. Sounds easy eh? But when you actually get down to do it, it's not that easy afterall. First it was structuring the report, then it is finding what to write. The controversial issue part is really tough. It's difficult to find really good stuff over the Internet. And I hate the topic. Why must we all be assigned to some sports topic? I have absolute ZERO knowledge about rugby! :S
I got to more or less finish the report by tonight, even if I have to stay up to 5am to do it! I've work on Tuesday, Wednesday... Classes on Thursday, and Friday's due. For me, I got to submit it on Friday morning as I've got work in the afternoon. How crazy...! My Life's just crazy....
Some people have been telling me, I've grown so much thinner~ Really? How come I don't think so! I've been eating lots lately. Chocolates, biscuits, 2 bowls of rice every dinner, 3 meals (not 2 anymore!) a day, sweets, snacks.... and still grow thinner? Something must be wrong with their eyes or something. How come I don't feel much comforted when I look at myself in the mirror?
But I must say I have NO LIFE whatsoever. Haven't been having much social life lately... work, study, work, study.... no life at all. So what if I have weekends off? I still have to tackle with my assignments...
Taken out of boredom:
~SuLtRy?
~CutEsY?
~ChuBBy?
I've just spent around $22 (on discount) at Priceline to get eye cream for my eyes. It's not that I didn't know it, but it just didn't strike me that bad that I'm having really bad dark circles, until my colleague pointed out to me the other day then I sort of got struck with realization. What to expect? I've been sleeping late and waking early, sleeping a few hours a day, lacking the vitamin k from green leafy vegetables, lack of vitamin C from fruits, and having a massive intake of caffeine daily, how can I not look aweful? I no longer can bear the dark circles anymore. I need some remedies for it!
Tell me, when can I get my piece of good rest, fun and social life???
Try this:
http://www.paulgoldin.com/colorgenics.htm
Pretty accurate~
My results as follows:
You are constantly hoping that your good fellowship and attitude and your 'love for your fellow man (or women)' will give you peace of mind. You need people - people around you to care for you and to show you that they care. It is this hope that keeps you going, the hope that makes you the type of person that indeed you are. Your own need for approval seemingly makes you always ready to help others and in exchange you seek love, warmth and understanding. You will always listen to others and you are open to new ideas which hopefully will prove fruitful and interesting.You are feeling very disillusioned at this time and you feel that you are being left out of things. You know - or you think you know - what you want, but you seem unable to exert the effort to achieve your objectives. As a consequence, you are feeling left out and neglected. You would like to be afforded greater security and fewer problems.You have a high opinion of yourself. It is perhaps because of this self-centredness that you become exasperated when you feel that your needs are misinterpreted by those around you. When this happens - and it does quite often - you feel that there is no-one that can understand the way you feel and it is because of this egocentric self that you are quick to take offence.From every direction there appear to be unwarranted restrictions on your freedom of action and this is producing considerable stress. You're really looking for independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoiding any obligations or anything which might prove hampering. You are being subjected to considerable pressures and you would like nothing better than to escape from them but you tend to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this. Whichever way you turn you are being frustrated. You need to be free to do your 'thing' in your own way.You are anxious about all the limitations to which you are subjected to at this time. You feel that you are not valued for what or who you are. You need OUT. So why procrastinate any longer - MOVE!
What's required of my assignment, due Friday, is to write a report based on the assigned topic using the internet to search for reliable resources. Sounds easy eh? But when you actually get down to do it, it's not that easy afterall. First it was structuring the report, then it is finding what to write. The controversial issue part is really tough. It's difficult to find really good stuff over the Internet. And I hate the topic. Why must we all be assigned to some sports topic? I have absolute ZERO knowledge about rugby! :S
I got to more or less finish the report by tonight, even if I have to stay up to 5am to do it! I've work on Tuesday, Wednesday... Classes on Thursday, and Friday's due. For me, I got to submit it on Friday morning as I've got work in the afternoon. How crazy...! My Life's just crazy....
Some people have been telling me, I've grown so much thinner~ Really? How come I don't think so! I've been eating lots lately. Chocolates, biscuits, 2 bowls of rice every dinner, 3 meals (not 2 anymore!) a day, sweets, snacks.... and still grow thinner? Something must be wrong with their eyes or something. How come I don't feel much comforted when I look at myself in the mirror?
But I must say I have NO LIFE whatsoever. Haven't been having much social life lately... work, study, work, study.... no life at all. So what if I have weekends off? I still have to tackle with my assignments...
Taken out of boredom:
~SuLtRy?
~CutEsY?
~ChuBBy?I've just spent around $22 (on discount) at Priceline to get eye cream for my eyes. It's not that I didn't know it, but it just didn't strike me that bad that I'm having really bad dark circles, until my colleague pointed out to me the other day then I sort of got struck with realization. What to expect? I've been sleeping late and waking early, sleeping a few hours a day, lacking the vitamin k from green leafy vegetables, lack of vitamin C from fruits, and having a massive intake of caffeine daily, how can I not look aweful? I no longer can bear the dark circles anymore. I need some remedies for it!
Tell me, when can I get my piece of good rest, fun and social life???
Try this:
http://www.paulgoldin.com/colorgenics.htm
Pretty accurate~
My results as follows:
You are constantly hoping that your good fellowship and attitude and your 'love for your fellow man (or women)' will give you peace of mind. You need people - people around you to care for you and to show you that they care. It is this hope that keeps you going, the hope that makes you the type of person that indeed you are. Your own need for approval seemingly makes you always ready to help others and in exchange you seek love, warmth and understanding. You will always listen to others and you are open to new ideas which hopefully will prove fruitful and interesting.You are feeling very disillusioned at this time and you feel that you are being left out of things. You know - or you think you know - what you want, but you seem unable to exert the effort to achieve your objectives. As a consequence, you are feeling left out and neglected. You would like to be afforded greater security and fewer problems.You have a high opinion of yourself. It is perhaps because of this self-centredness that you become exasperated when you feel that your needs are misinterpreted by those around you. When this happens - and it does quite often - you feel that there is no-one that can understand the way you feel and it is because of this egocentric self that you are quick to take offence.From every direction there appear to be unwarranted restrictions on your freedom of action and this is producing considerable stress. You're really looking for independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoiding any obligations or anything which might prove hampering. You are being subjected to considerable pressures and you would like nothing better than to escape from them but you tend to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this. Whichever way you turn you are being frustrated. You need to be free to do your 'thing' in your own way.You are anxious about all the limitations to which you are subjected to at this time. You feel that you are not valued for what or who you are. You need OUT. So why procrastinate any longer - MOVE!
Comments