Completely BURNT OUT~
Another busy and tiring week.... Worked for 4 days as usual. Think this is really going to be the last week I work so much. Joanne (and Ken) are back from Malaysia, and so are Sammi and Kiko (back from China). And manager said that our boss has introduced 2 new people in, and they can only work on the weekends, so I most likely will be home during the weekends from next week onwards then. I'm worn out from work anyway, so it's time to rest and concentrate on my school work.
I was just working the other day, at the second level as usual, and it wasn't too busy, so we decided to fool around with our camera phones... But because my phone's going to low batt soon, I only took a couple of photos...

Starting off to show where I work all the time. This is the bar on the second level, where I'm in charge when I'm around. I work in the bar, making drinks, receiving orders, giving out the orders when they arrive etc... busy busy! I have to communicate through the walkie-talkie all the time, to the people downstairs. That's my job. And I have to make sure to tell the cashier everytime a customer has finished his/her meal and going to pay. And when I can, I'll help my colleagues outside to send their meal and take orders as well.

Anson and I... we always joke around one another, and we're colleagues on really good terms. Both of us get along with most people actually, which is a good sign.

Macy and I... she's much younger than me, but I think she's quite spoilt. But overall still a nice girl lah... Well, at least I can still get along with her.
Wanted to take photos with other colleagues too, but they're all working downstairs... oh well... next time then...
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Look what I've just bought:

A black velvet pair of boots from Novo, costing $69.95 *pouts*
I wanted a pair of black boots (I've only got white and brown ones) but the boots here are seriously very expensive! $69.95 is very good bargain already! And I got it at Novo, QV, good quality shoes as well. I love them! They look good tucked in my brown jeans. :)
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
My favorite Futomaki pack...

I finished the entire pack, plus 2 other seaweed inari and a muffin when I went home on Saturday (yesterday) night (reach home at 1am!!) after work. SO hungry!!
And my favorite instant noodle... Shin Ramen

with lots of chilli, my personal added ingredients (most of the time it's prawn or mushroom) and lots of soup.
My lunch for today.... Didn't have instant noodles for a long time!
And it's surprising I said that, cuz it used to be "I am ALWAYS having instant noodles!"
Anyway, since I'm working most of the time, I haven't been shopping for groceries for over a month! Saved ALOT in that aspect.

YAY~~ piano playing again...
I've been doing my readings on my free time, anyways. I'm actually MOTIVATED to read those stack of media stuff when I'm usually not inclined to read at all! I remember I barely touched any of my textbooks last semester when I was doing accounting. This time round I made an effort to download and print all my readings (which reminds me my printer is seriously out of ink!) and read them... maybe not word for word, but at least I read them (with some understanding, I think!)... And I participate actively in class too! Whilst I used to be the mute girl in class who never volunteers to answer any questions unless being asked, this time I volunteeringly raise my hand to answer questions. What a big difference, right?
Well... that's about it I guess... Nothing so interesting about my life eh? Besides work and study, not much of other activities... I really should start spicing up my life a little bit more~
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Some of you might have tried this before... but this is called the 'Blind spot'.
Click on the link to see a clearer view and to try it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/chubzzy/blindspot.gif

Amazing huh?
I was just working the other day, at the second level as usual, and it wasn't too busy, so we decided to fool around with our camera phones... But because my phone's going to low batt soon, I only took a couple of photos...

Starting off to show where I work all the time. This is the bar on the second level, where I'm in charge when I'm around. I work in the bar, making drinks, receiving orders, giving out the orders when they arrive etc... busy busy! I have to communicate through the walkie-talkie all the time, to the people downstairs. That's my job. And I have to make sure to tell the cashier everytime a customer has finished his/her meal and going to pay. And when I can, I'll help my colleagues outside to send their meal and take orders as well.

Anson and I... we always joke around one another, and we're colleagues on really good terms. Both of us get along with most people actually, which is a good sign.

Macy and I... she's much younger than me, but I think she's quite spoilt. But overall still a nice girl lah... Well, at least I can still get along with her.
Wanted to take photos with other colleagues too, but they're all working downstairs... oh well... next time then...
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Look what I've just bought:

A black velvet pair of boots from Novo, costing $69.95 *pouts*
I wanted a pair of black boots (I've only got white and brown ones) but the boots here are seriously very expensive! $69.95 is very good bargain already! And I got it at Novo, QV, good quality shoes as well. I love them! They look good tucked in my brown jeans. :)
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
My favorite Futomaki pack...

I finished the entire pack, plus 2 other seaweed inari and a muffin when I went home on Saturday (yesterday) night (reach home at 1am!!) after work. SO hungry!!
And my favorite instant noodle... Shin Ramen

with lots of chilli, my personal added ingredients (most of the time it's prawn or mushroom) and lots of soup.
My lunch for today.... Didn't have instant noodles for a long time!
And it's surprising I said that, cuz it used to be "I am ALWAYS having instant noodles!"
Anyway, since I'm working most of the time, I haven't been shopping for groceries for over a month! Saved ALOT in that aspect.

YAY~~ piano playing again...
I've been doing my readings on my free time, anyways. I'm actually MOTIVATED to read those stack of media stuff when I'm usually not inclined to read at all! I remember I barely touched any of my textbooks last semester when I was doing accounting. This time round I made an effort to download and print all my readings (which reminds me my printer is seriously out of ink!) and read them... maybe not word for word, but at least I read them (with some understanding, I think!)... And I participate actively in class too! Whilst I used to be the mute girl in class who never volunteers to answer any questions unless being asked, this time I volunteeringly raise my hand to answer questions. What a big difference, right?
Well... that's about it I guess... Nothing so interesting about my life eh? Besides work and study, not much of other activities... I really should start spicing up my life a little bit more~
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Some of you might have tried this before... but this is called the 'Blind spot'.
Click on the link to see a clearer view and to try it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/chubzzy/blindspot.gif

Amazing huh?
Comments