Sucky Accounting.
2 papers down, 2 more to go... Time's passing by real SLOW....
I've got a feeling I'll have to re-do my Accounting unit either next year or during the summer... The exam on Monday, the 12th wasn't that difficult, but it wasn't easy either. I HATE MCQs! It's either right or wrong, no half marks at all. I hate options like: (e) All of the above are wrong, (e) All of the above are right, (e) None of the above are right... etc etc etc... ARGH! I have no confidence that I'll pass the unit since I've failed badly for my test, which was worth 20%... (I think I was one of the lowest in class... which is sad)... I need to score at least 58/100 for my exams to pass, which I highly doubt I could. I'll have to PRAY hard that I will at least scrap through. 50% is all I ask for, no more, no less!
The least I can do now is to just make allowance to repeat only ONE unit, and not anything more than that. 2 more units to go.... and I'm getting more and more impatient. And wearing out too~
After my accounting paper I went home to..... COOK, and do LAUNDRY. No one was at home then and I felt the liberal and space to do whatever I want. And craving for fried rice, I whipped one up. I guess that's one of my best and most palatable dish. My laundry was piling up high as well so I cleared all of them before I head out again...

^ the fried rice I cooked - with egg, luncheon, some mushrooms and carrots
Played piano after that... Didn't want to continue studying with my law paper straightaway after my accounting paper, so I went to relax for a while. However, I've only less than hour to play before they close up, so only managed to play a couple of pieces. My playing sucks... needs alot of improvement!

Play play play... ding ding ding dong dong...

And I received the 2 postcards from Andy from Belize and Guatamela!! YAY!! I love receiving postcards from his travels. :)
Trying to avoid a house member as much as I can... I was so happy when she wasn't around the last 2 days when she went over to her friend's house to do her research paper (cuz our internet was down). I cooked together with another housemate and ate together too. It seems much more bearable. Now she's back I got to avoid being in the same kitchen as her. If I know I'm going to be invisible anyhow, I might as well let life be easier for me by staying away, instead of WATCHING her with my very eyes of her treating me like I'm carbon dioxide or something.
Anyhow, that's all for now... Got to go back studying for my Business Law exam on Friday..

PEACE OUT!! :P
I've got a feeling I'll have to re-do my Accounting unit either next year or during the summer... The exam on Monday, the 12th wasn't that difficult, but it wasn't easy either. I HATE MCQs! It's either right or wrong, no half marks at all. I hate options like: (e) All of the above are wrong, (e) All of the above are right, (e) None of the above are right... etc etc etc... ARGH! I have no confidence that I'll pass the unit since I've failed badly for my test, which was worth 20%... (I think I was one of the lowest in class... which is sad)... I need to score at least 58/100 for my exams to pass, which I highly doubt I could. I'll have to PRAY hard that I will at least scrap through. 50% is all I ask for, no more, no less!
The least I can do now is to just make allowance to repeat only ONE unit, and not anything more than that. 2 more units to go.... and I'm getting more and more impatient. And wearing out too~
After my accounting paper I went home to..... COOK, and do LAUNDRY. No one was at home then and I felt the liberal and space to do whatever I want. And craving for fried rice, I whipped one up. I guess that's one of my best and most palatable dish. My laundry was piling up high as well so I cleared all of them before I head out again...

^ the fried rice I cooked - with egg, luncheon, some mushrooms and carrots
Played piano after that... Didn't want to continue studying with my law paper straightaway after my accounting paper, so I went to relax for a while. However, I've only less than hour to play before they close up, so only managed to play a couple of pieces. My playing sucks... needs alot of improvement!

Play play play... ding ding ding dong dong...

And I received the 2 postcards from Andy from Belize and Guatamela!! YAY!! I love receiving postcards from his travels. :)
Trying to avoid a house member as much as I can... I was so happy when she wasn't around the last 2 days when she went over to her friend's house to do her research paper (cuz our internet was down). I cooked together with another housemate and ate together too. It seems much more bearable. Now she's back I got to avoid being in the same kitchen as her. If I know I'm going to be invisible anyhow, I might as well let life be easier for me by staying away, instead of WATCHING her with my very eyes of her treating me like I'm carbon dioxide or something.
Anyhow, that's all for now... Got to go back studying for my Business Law exam on Friday..

PEACE OUT!! :P
Comments