Farewell James~~

Oh my gosh... I'm feeling ever so unmotivated when it comes to studying for my exams.... Especially when the subject is so dry and boring like Intro Accounting and Financial Systems 1. I realized I can't really study at home. I'll end up surfing the net, talking on MSN, or watching some drama. So these few days I've been 'camping out' at Clayton campus's library and study there. My concentration was more focused there and my progress seemed better. And when I'm bored I played Sudoku, which took me days to solve one easy puzzle. How dumb can I get??

Anyway, I'm so scared for this paper! I've done badly for my test (worth 20%), and my assignment grade (worth 10%) wasn't that great either (though I passed), and out of the 30% so far I've failed by quite a few marks. So I need to get about 58/100 for exams to scrape through the unit.... which I'm NOT confident of getting... HOW???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ SEE??? These are the stuff I've been reading and reading (without absorbing) for the past few days.... how no life~

Thanks to copying, I got a 18.4/20 for my Quantitative methods assignment~ hahaha... I need that! I've only got a 3.2/10 for my test~ So now I got 21.6/30 for this unit so far... WOOT! From FAIL to DISTINCTION. Not bad huh... Do well in exams and shouldn't be a problem passing *fingers crossed*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday 10 June 2006

Met up with James at Melbourne city... Even though I'm supposed to be studying for my Monday paper, however, I got to meet up with him cuz he's leaving Australia on Monday and will be going back Malaysia to work for a long-term basis... And he's only free TODAY (Sat)! It's sad to have my closest friend in Australia to leave like that... But at the same time I'm happy for him that he's found a job after job-hunting for months.

Had yam char at Dragon Boat. Cuz I have no time to buy him a farewell gift, I treated him to yam char as compensation of a farewell gift. Chatted for a long time too... Miss those times when we will come out for yam char either in the city or at Springvale, with Eva and Reinhard last time. Those were the good times! After yam char James need to buy some souveniors back home, so we shopped around Melbourne, and I helped him pick out souveniors for his parents, brother and friends.

Farewell's always the hardest. I'd love to have dinner with him before heading back, but I really cannot afford more time out. Already feeling guilty going out just 2 days before papers... Eventually parted at 5.15 pm.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All the best, James! Continue to stay in touch! And do take care!!

Comments

Popular Posts