Chapel Street and a birthday~


I've been so busy recently that I've been neglecting my blog.... So, I better start updating before people ask if I've gone visiting the outspace...

Life has been pretty boring recently, just running between school and work, work and school, school and work, work and school..... yes, THAT boring. I need something to resuscitate my life! Well... School wise, I'm so going to fail my Quantitative Methods test.... That was my WORST subject and my most DISLIKED. If I can get 10 out of 50 marks, I'll need to say "Hallelujah!"... And that test is 10%. Yay - since it's not that big a percentage? or Nay - it's still negative? Goodness....

Work wise... getting better. More familiar. Stripping myself from the old Frankston's Yoyogi and adapt to new environment. People around me are getting friendlier. Established good relationships with colleagues Yuki, Sherrie, Vivien and Alice. It's easier to be friends with them when you work on the second level, because you get to talk to them more. The manager trusts me enough to let me handle money even when I'm considered 'new'. So, all is good? I hope it will apply as the weeks to come.

2nd April 2006 - Celebrated Eemei's 22nd Birthday.
Headed for Chapel Street with Eemei and Meichin at noontime, and we shopped around and had lunch at KFC (they love the wicked wings, whilst I really have nothing to eat there... but well... whatever..). I couldn't find the Indonesian restaurant that I went to with Charity and Julin last year (given my bad sense of direction, that's no surprise), so we got to settle with fattening KFC. Anyhow, the shopping was great! There were so many things to see there, but mostly really really expensive. I saw a jacket, Meichin and I claimed that it was really nice, but... the price tag reads "AUD 515.00"... *Gasps*...


Image hosting by Photobucket
Where we headed...

Shot photos at the tram stop at Toorak, waiting for the tram to Chapel Street...
Image hosting by Photobucket
^ Meichin and me

Image hosting by Photobucket
^ Meichin and Eemei

Image hosting by Photobucket
^ Eemei and me

Image hosting by Photobucket
And the vain me...

Anyhow, I managed to get something - a top from Cotton On, eye shadow from Body Shop and a necklace from Diva. Spent around $37.50 on these items, believe it or not. Hahaha... one of my least spent shopping days. Both Eemei and Meichin got something from Lolitta. I'd have gotten a top if there is my size! They have size 6, 8 and 14. How on earth am I going to fit in those???

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

After shopping...

After that, we headed to the city. Got stuck in a very crowded tram because of all the spectators for the Formula One race. I was standing beside 4 rough looking guys who were asking me to see their handphone which has the recorded formula one race and other stuff in it. Goodness... I ignored them. The tram seems to take forever to reach Melbourne Central. After that, we headed to Julianne's new place, where she's sharing with her bf and another friend. It's an apartment near Flagstaff station. I LOVE HER APARTMENT!! Despite the fact that it's still super messy, but I like everything about it~ I didn't take photos though since I'm not too familiar with Julianne. Next time, I will~

After that we headed to Lygon and had dinner at Ying Thai - a Thai Restaurant. Julianne ordered for the 9 of us - green curry, red curry (both with chicken), 2 seafood tomyums, 1 steam fish, 1 fried fish with apples, plus rice for all of us. I was a little bored actually, cuz the people there are all old friends who know each other really well, whereas I just knew them some weeks back.... The dinner was good, though service was kinda slow. I miss Thai food!

Image hosting by Photobucket
^ All of us before the dinner (minus John, Julianne's bf, who took the pic for us)

Highlight of the dinner - the bday cake. Sharuen bought a strawberry cake from BreadTop and we sang the birthday song (the customers at next table joined in too) and Eemei made a wish before cutting the cake.

Image hosting by Photobucket
^ The bday gal...

Image hosting by Photobucket
^ Me and the bday gal...

Image hosting by Photobucket
^ The gals that night... My eye makeup made me look like a panda. I like it dark though, but I seriously lack sleep.....

The day ended after that, as all of us headed back... Initially wanted to get some ice-cream at Gelati but we were too full from dinner...

A Joke...
~GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN~

Between 18 and 20 a woman is like Africa, halfdiscovered, half wild, naturally beautiful withfertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30 a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade especially for someonewith cash.

Between 31 and 35 she is like India, very hot,relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40 a woman is like France. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50 she is like Yugoslavia, lost the war - haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, very wide and borders are un-patrolled. The frigid climate keepspeople away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia, with a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, they become Afghanistan. Almost everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 15 and 70 a man is like Iran - ruled by a dick.

Somehow I found that true, and funny~ :)


Oh! Pil Seung, Bong Soo-Young
Just finished another K-drama admist my busy schedule (watch just one episode a day for 16 days ^_^). "Oh! Pil Seung, Bong Soo Young" by Ahn Jae Wook, Chae Rim, Ryu Jin and Park Seon Yeong. Interesting drama it is. I must start watching "A love to Kill" by my favorite Bi already... My dvd's starting to collect dust...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Oh yes... and 3rd April is Eva's birthday, so Eva - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Come to Melbourne soooooon!! Miss you! :)

OK... that's all, folks...

Comments

Popular Posts