That's it~~ No more break + Wonderful Life (or not?)
It's already the end of Easter break, anyway. Just a short week, TOO short!.... How's my easter break u may ask? It was ORDINARY.... nothing fantastic happened, nothing drastic happened either. It comprised of study + work, work+study... and... battling with the flu bug, who hogged me for almost 2 weeks! ARGH!
The thing about carrying a bad cough to work is: you can't cough infront of your customers!! I have to try to hold back my cough, and then go to the stairway every now and then and COUGH IT ALL OUT. Just like an old hag~ Seems like everyone is falling sick... It's been raining the past few days, and the weather is unbelievably cold.... Terrible weather!
There are just so many politics at work too! People bossing people around. People asking people to fuck off. People wanting to step on people and wishing they're gone. People turning tables at people when they're being told off when they make mistakes. People faking at each other. I HATE POLITICS at work! So far, I'm still lucky not to be involved in any political issues. I want to stay out of everything. But I know there are people looking at me with sore eyes because I can work at the cashier, which seemingly is a more important job. *shrugs* Whatever.
Sherry told me, I am a very good tempered and understanding person, and she likes talking to me. Am I? I've been tolerating some things for a long time I'm on the verge of bursting. But when my tolerance bag is going to burst, I hold myself back and say "hey, no point erupting right? I need harmony to go on around here, not war and coldness!" No one will ever stand on my side and view things at where I am viewing because I fight alone without anyone's help. As always. I'm always alone. I was deliberately left all by myself. Why was my MSN nick "forever maladjusted" before? Because I never fit in anywhere I go. I try to make myself fit, but can never customise myself to be who others are. Then I figured out, what's the point of doing that? I am who I am, why must I cater to others? And I stopped trying, and people start to isolate me. I'm now already immuned to it. All I can say is "WHATEVER"
I really wish there IS someone here I can turn to when I am down and want someone to talk to, but there is no one around me.
I always appreciate my close friends back home, who's always there for me when I'm down and out. Even when we're on different shores, they still support and care for me. Isn't that what friends are for? So what if we're seperated by distance? It seems like the further they are the more genuine they are. I really miss them.
And to Andy and Joanna - if you're reading this - thanks for always talking to me and cheering me up. It's always been GREAT to talk to you guys. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wonderful Life (Won-do-peul Ra-i-peu)...
-- the korean for Wonderful life are all loan words in this drama...

Even though I'm so busy, but I still maintain my 1 hour of entertainment a day, everyday, so I don't feel as if my life is too dried out. For drama lovers like me, I watch dramas as if I'm entering another version of life, into the life of the roles in the drama, which is top fun! Finished another Korean drama to date, called "Wonderful Life"...
Han Seung Wan - played by Kim Jae Won
Jung Se Jin - played by Kim Eugene (from girl trio SES)
Han Shin Bi - played by Jung Da Bin (not Attic Cat's 26 year old Jung Da Bin, but it's a 5 year old little Jung Da Bin)
Lee Chae Young - played by Han Eun Jung
Min Do Hyun - played by Lee Ji Hoon
Seung Wan and Se Jin met in Singapore for holiday with broken hearts, and while comforting each other, they were drunk and... had a one night stand. They decided to put what has happened behind them and returned to Korea and led their own lives, when Se Jin realized she's pregnant!
After a year, Se Jin's older sister Il Jin crashed Seung Wan's family's party announcing that the baby girl Shin-bi is actually Seung Wan's daughter, and Seung Wan didn't even know it! Se Jin has gone away to give birth, so no one other than her sister knows about the baby. So, heavy responsibility starts between Seung Wan and Se Jin, who were forced to be married at age 22 by their families, for the sake of their baby, but they were both immature to raise a child and maintain a family. But along the way, they learned how to deal with responsibility, raise their child with love, fend off 3rd parties and love each other, conquer all difficulties, pursue their goals, and at the same time, grow up and be more mature.
I really like this drama! Really cute and funny~ And guess what - the first 2 episodes are filmed in SINGAPORE!!! My HOMETOWN!! hehehe... I saw places like Sentosa, Clarke Quay, a little of Orchard, Singapore river, Esplanade...... So nice! I love Kim Jae Won! His smile lights up a million faces! Killer smile, I call it. Too charming for words! And the little girl who played Seung Wan and Se Jin's daughter - Han Shin Bi - she's so cute!!!!!! Oh my god! I love her!! She's 5 years old both in the drama and in real life, and she is a child model too. She's too adorable for any words to describe! Must watch!!!
Still downloading "Goong", or "Palace" or "Princess Hours", whichever version of the title is fine... This drama is very popular in Korea, along with "My Girl" (which I've just finished watching last month). So now I'm going to watch "Goong" soon! Can't wait! :)
Comments