An Entire Night Out + Meet-up with Nelly, Alice and Yuki~
Easter break's here... FINALLY!! No more irritating classes and going to school... at least for a week... too short... but better than nothing!
Sunday 16 April 2006 -
Due to the Easter Break, school everywhere around Australia are having holidays... Adelaide isn't with any exceptions either. Nelly, who went Adelaide to study, is having her break too, and she came to Melbourne! Called me and Alice up to meet up and so we did! I'm so happy to see her, and also my ex-housemate, Alice! Because it's Easter day, many places were closed, so we shopped around Chinatown, sat down at Starbucks to have coffee and ate dinner at Banana Palm (curry house-@Chinatown). Alice also brought her friend, Yuki (I also knew her from Frankston last time, another nursing student), so I got to see her too...
Less words, more pictures --

What we ate...

We used to work at Frankston's Yoyogi...

Nelly and I... best colleagues and friends~

Alice and I... housemate of 2 years...

Yuki and I... she looks so cool~

Altogether...
Really glad to have met up with them! Missed them lots~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday 15 April 2006 -
Worked the entire day from 12pm-11pm... Oh my... I'm not joking! 10 hours of work is mad! But I feel VERY much like going out and I feel VERY much like actually talking to someone. In the end, I jio-ed my "xiaodi" Jason out, who came to the city to find me. Imagine... hanging out in Melbourne city after 12 midnight, our first time. Our directions aren't very good though. Drove to St. Kilda beach but didn't know our way so we made a few rounds unnecessarily. And I'm definitely not a good help since my directions are so bad myself... But in the end, managed to find St.Kilda, but none of the cafes there are open (like DUH! It's after midnight!).
Ended up back in ChinaBar near Chinatown, and ordered Hokkien Mee and some dim sum and ate SUPPER! And... had a good chat with Jason, and just hope that he's not bored with my 'stories' hehehe... Then needing caffeine really really bad, we drove to McDonald's to have some coffee. THEN, we went to St. Kilda beach (again) to watch the sunrise. But... no sun... cuz too many clouds, and the weather was cold, so only watched the sky turn bright in the car til about 7am when we decided to head home.
Really big thanks to Jason to accompany me the whole day!! Sigh.. if only the weather wasn't that cold, then it'll really be more fun then... :(
And if only I had the camera then I can at least take some photos...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday 16 April 2006 -
Due to the Easter Break, school everywhere around Australia are having holidays... Adelaide isn't with any exceptions either. Nelly, who went Adelaide to study, is having her break too, and she came to Melbourne! Called me and Alice up to meet up and so we did! I'm so happy to see her, and also my ex-housemate, Alice! Because it's Easter day, many places were closed, so we shopped around Chinatown, sat down at Starbucks to have coffee and ate dinner at Banana Palm (curry house-@Chinatown). Alice also brought her friend, Yuki (I also knew her from Frankston last time, another nursing student), so I got to see her too...
Less words, more pictures --

What we ate...

We used to work at Frankston's Yoyogi...

Nelly and I... best colleagues and friends~

Alice and I... housemate of 2 years...

Yuki and I... she looks so cool~

Altogether...
Really glad to have met up with them! Missed them lots~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday 15 April 2006 -
Worked the entire day from 12pm-11pm... Oh my... I'm not joking! 10 hours of work is mad! But I feel VERY much like going out and I feel VERY much like actually talking to someone. In the end, I jio-ed my "xiaodi" Jason out, who came to the city to find me. Imagine... hanging out in Melbourne city after 12 midnight, our first time. Our directions aren't very good though. Drove to St. Kilda beach but didn't know our way so we made a few rounds unnecessarily. And I'm definitely not a good help since my directions are so bad myself... But in the end, managed to find St.Kilda, but none of the cafes there are open (like DUH! It's after midnight!).
Ended up back in ChinaBar near Chinatown, and ordered Hokkien Mee and some dim sum and ate SUPPER! And... had a good chat with Jason, and just hope that he's not bored with my 'stories' hehehe... Then needing caffeine really really bad, we drove to McDonald's to have some coffee. THEN, we went to St. Kilda beach (again) to watch the sunrise. But... no sun... cuz too many clouds, and the weather was cold, so only watched the sky turn bright in the car til about 7am when we decided to head home.
Really big thanks to Jason to accompany me the whole day!! Sigh.. if only the weather wasn't that cold, then it'll really be more fun then... :(
And if only I had the camera then I can at least take some photos...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Album Recommendations -
EPIK HIGH 3 - SWAN SONG ---- One of the most awesome Korean hip-hop groups ever! Their song "Let it Rain" blew me away. LITERALLY. I feel like I'm actually standing under the rain! Anyone want to listen to this song or this album, or if you're into hip-hop (Korean especially), MSN me and I'll be glad to send you the song! :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought of the day: 
If someone can teach me exactly how to play chess, I'll be eternally grateful!! Bleah...

Comments