Changes~
You might wonder how come I've changed my skin again, when I've just changed on the 1st of January this year. Well, not because I started to dislike that skin, 'cuz I'm far from it! After 2 days of absence from the internet, I re-visited my blog only to realize that the main picture and the background doesn't show up, no matter how many times I refreshed the page. So, I went back to Blogskins and check it out, and realized that the person who created the skins exceeded all her bandwidth, and none of her uploaded images will show up. Then, I came back to Blogger, and realized, I forgot to upload all the images into my own server!!!! Goodness! I wonder if it's entirely my fault that the creator's exceeded her bandwidth, but I feel quite guilty. So, I got to scout around for a new skin, and this time I remembered to upload all images to my own server... *phew*
I didn't expect I'll be able to find a new skin in a short time either... I have a criteria for my skins, not all skins that are nice and creative are acceptable. One most important criteria is: the entry column for my posts must not be too narrow. However, I realized that most of the creations these days have really narrow columns, with a wide, useless and empty space at the right (I wonder what's that for???)... Either that, or the post column is SOOOOO NARROW that you can't see much at all! No matter how nice and creative it is, I can't accept it. I don't see why people have to squint and scroll endlessly through my posts, when they can see everything like how my blog is now. And I don't like those different buttons where you click on the respective ones to view my posts, introductions, tagboard and stuff. I like everything laid out, straightforward, and user-friendly.
I like my skin now... I love the bright colour too! Hopefully nothing will go wrong and I won't need to change my skin again. This will be the skin of 2006. Gosh... sometimes I can't believe how fussy I can be over certain things, and be so lenient over other things... what's wrong with me?
Anyhow...
Chinese New Year's coming... been out shopping with mom and see what to buy and stuff... Mostly to shop around for clothes and accessories, which both my mom and I love! Though we shop at different department cuz of age difference, however, I like to get my mom's opinion on what I've chosen cuz she has very good tastes and fashion sense. Bought a couple of new clothes and a pair of new silver colour shoes that goes so well with my jeans (*beams*). I love it when I get some really good accessories to go with my clothes. But that means I collect more junk and take up more space at home (either here or in Australia)... And now that I can chew much better, I've been eating some CNY goodies even before the festive season starts... ARGH... time to grow fat!
Just a couple of pics that I took from my room 'cuz I was bored...


I have lots more that I randomly shoot at home, but I am lazy to resize and post... *yawn*
Sometimes I enjoy spending time at my room window, enjoy the 'view', see people playing tennis and swimming, and wave to the people in the MRT (as if they can see me). Oh well... *rolls eyes*
To Andy:
Thank you for your Québec postcard! I should've told you long ago that I've received it lol... but I forgot about it. I really love it! J'adore votre carte postale. Merci Beaucoup!
Votre Française est vraiment bon~ sans dictionnaire?? Je suis envieux!
My French sucks... :(
I didn't expect I'll be able to find a new skin in a short time either... I have a criteria for my skins, not all skins that are nice and creative are acceptable. One most important criteria is: the entry column for my posts must not be too narrow. However, I realized that most of the creations these days have really narrow columns, with a wide, useless and empty space at the right (I wonder what's that for???)... Either that, or the post column is SOOOOO NARROW that you can't see much at all! No matter how nice and creative it is, I can't accept it. I don't see why people have to squint and scroll endlessly through my posts, when they can see everything like how my blog is now. And I don't like those different buttons where you click on the respective ones to view my posts, introductions, tagboard and stuff. I like everything laid out, straightforward, and user-friendly.
I like my skin now... I love the bright colour too! Hopefully nothing will go wrong and I won't need to change my skin again. This will be the skin of 2006. Gosh... sometimes I can't believe how fussy I can be over certain things, and be so lenient over other things... what's wrong with me?
Anyhow...
Chinese New Year's coming... been out shopping with mom and see what to buy and stuff... Mostly to shop around for clothes and accessories, which both my mom and I love! Though we shop at different department cuz of age difference, however, I like to get my mom's opinion on what I've chosen cuz she has very good tastes and fashion sense. Bought a couple of new clothes and a pair of new silver colour shoes that goes so well with my jeans (*beams*). I love it when I get some really good accessories to go with my clothes. But that means I collect more junk and take up more space at home (either here or in Australia)... And now that I can chew much better, I've been eating some CNY goodies even before the festive season starts... ARGH... time to grow fat!
Just a couple of pics that I took from my room 'cuz I was bored...


I have lots more that I randomly shoot at home, but I am lazy to resize and post... *yawn*
Sometimes I enjoy spending time at my room window, enjoy the 'view', see people playing tennis and swimming, and wave to the people in the MRT (as if they can see me). Oh well... *rolls eyes*
To Andy:
Thank you for your Québec postcard! I should've told you long ago that I've received it lol... but I forgot about it. I really love it! J'adore votre carte postale. Merci Beaucoup!
Votre Française est vraiment bon~ sans dictionnaire?? Je suis envieux!
My French sucks... :(
Comments