Aloha to Andy~
FINALLY.... after more than one year, I got to meet my best buddy Andy, just back from Hawaii, but only to stay for 4 days... TOO SHORT!! But luckily, I can get to meet him, and though he had a tight schedule, we didn't manage to do much, but I'm elated being able to see him again! Andy spent 2 weeks in Quebec and New York City before heading back to Singapore. And because his school reopens Monday, that explains his short stay.
We went to Orchard first, but the weather was so freaking HOT and HUMID both of us can't take it at all! Walking outside is like hell! Seek refuge in Borders and as usual, headed for Andy's favorite section - Travel Guides. I yakked away non-stop (big mouth with my injuries = RARE creature) and snapped some photos...

Where he's now studying at - HAWAIIIIIII
Where I'm studying at - Melbourne
After that, we proceeded to City Hall, and had a cuppa coffee at TCC, at CityLink


This is how we look like sipping coffee...




Andy's gifts for me - Hershey Kiss-ables chocolates and a bright yellow beanie! LOVE IT! Yellow is just so ME~ Chocolates are so ME too~ Watch my weight? Not this time!
Finally, but sadly, on our way back in the MRT. Time flies TOO FAST when you're having fun! Word for Andy: Come Melbourne and find me!!! Keep your promise! :)


~~~~~ ~~~~~~
We went to Orchard first, but the weather was so freaking HOT and HUMID both of us can't take it at all! Walking outside is like hell! Seek refuge in Borders and as usual, headed for Andy's favorite section - Travel Guides. I yakked away non-stop (big mouth with my injuries = RARE creature) and snapped some photos...

Where he's now studying at - HAWAIIIIIII
Where I'm studying at - MelbourneAfter that, we proceeded to City Hall, and had a cuppa coffee at TCC, at CityLink


This is how we look like sipping coffee...




Andy's gifts for me - Hershey Kiss-ables chocolates and a bright yellow beanie! LOVE IT! Yellow is just so ME~ Chocolates are so ME too~ Watch my weight? Not this time!
Finally, but sadly, on our way back in the MRT. Time flies TOO FAST when you're having fun! Word for Andy: Come Melbourne and find me!!! Keep your promise! :)


~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Comments