Let's Celebrate 30 September!
Today, is finally the last day of September.... After a long and dreary 30 day period, September finally bids us goodbye and in comes October.
Things to look forward to:
I am really looking forward to December. Hopefully October will be an easier month than dreary September, and November will be even easier than October.
Time..... please don't drag past by.......
Things to look forward to:
- Daylight savings - although that means I am further away from Singapore (3 hours!), I still like Daylight savings because we have longer day time. It also means the warmer weather is here. Goodbye jackets!
- Half day Fridays - starting next Friday our company will have fortnightly half-day Fridays. We will finish work at 1 PM. However, that also means that we need to make up for the hours during the week but it does not concern me anyway. I am always working OT so fulfilling the hours is easy. A couple of us usually take the half day out and go explore the many cafes and restaurants in Melbourne. Or bask in the sun at St. Kilda Beach. A good way to start summer!
- Two more months to my holiday - still planning my Thailand trip. Without much avail though. So lazy; too much procrastinating. I think I have a rough idea where I will be staying so all I need to do is to make the booking.
- Gatherings - there are few dinner gatherings coming up and I am always looking forward to these. Sometimes I can be a little more sociable and talkative than I imagine myself to be.
- Wedding - There is a wedding in November - Marie is getting married! =]
- Healthy living - Gym sessions so far definitely kept me going. I love feeling healthier and in shape. Hopefully I can start shedding the pounds soon! Personal training coming up as well.
- Birthdays - Mommy's birthday on 9 October - can't be with her but wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Best pal Vanessa also has her big burfday celebration on 18 October. WOOT!
I am really looking forward to December. Hopefully October will be an easier month than dreary September, and November will be even easier than October.
Time..... please don't drag past by.......
Comments