Goals for this summer
One of my summer goals, to be attained before my holidays, is to tone up and shed the pounds. I know I am not that fat, but in my standards, I think I am fat. I want to look better in shorts, dresses, shorter skirts, pants etc. I do not want to always worry about the length and size of my top. I always try to avoid shorter and more fitting clothing because I cannot carry them off. I hope to eventually eliminate these worries.
I have been attending Body Pumps twice a week and spinning once a week. On top of that, my usual running routine and occasional hip-hop. So basically, when I am not working or meeting friends, I will be in the gym. I try my best to cut down on snacking and eat smaller portions.
It is not difficult to exercise for me because I like to exercise. Exercise helps me relieve stress and I feel better after every exercising session. It is the cutting back on my diet that I am finding difficulties. I cannot NOT eat! I am constantly snacking at work and I work better that way. What's more, I DO love food, and I eat heaps too! So I am reducing my food intake bit by bit, and also try to eat just salad or have a smoothie at night instead of a full meal.
I need to bring my weight down to 55kg and below. Now I am pushing 60 so I got to really watch myself.
But of course, I want to keep fit too and running and dancing alone is not enough. Body Pump is good for strengthening and toning, and spinning is cardio that gets my heart pumping, and shape up my legs and buttocks, and burn fats. I need these to get to my goal.
Hopefully by the time summer hits Melbourne I will be all toned up!
I have been attending Body Pumps twice a week and spinning once a week. On top of that, my usual running routine and occasional hip-hop. So basically, when I am not working or meeting friends, I will be in the gym. I try my best to cut down on snacking and eat smaller portions.
It is not difficult to exercise for me because I like to exercise. Exercise helps me relieve stress and I feel better after every exercising session. It is the cutting back on my diet that I am finding difficulties. I cannot NOT eat! I am constantly snacking at work and I work better that way. What's more, I DO love food, and I eat heaps too! So I am reducing my food intake bit by bit, and also try to eat just salad or have a smoothie at night instead of a full meal.
I need to bring my weight down to 55kg and below. Now I am pushing 60 so I got to really watch myself.
But of course, I want to keep fit too and running and dancing alone is not enough. Body Pump is good for strengthening and toning, and spinning is cardio that gets my heart pumping, and shape up my legs and buttocks, and burn fats. I need these to get to my goal.
Hopefully by the time summer hits Melbourne I will be all toned up!
Comments