Stephanie is in town!

It was simply great to see Stephanie again! She is back in Melbourne for 3-4 weeks to apply for Australian citizenship. It has been nearly 2 years since we last met! Stephy has been working in China all this time but she does come back every now and then to visit.

It's always fun to hang out with Stephy. Together with Chris, we recapped days when we were in Yoyogi... how sucky the Fat Manager is, about the people in the kitchen, and our other colleagues.

Dinner was at Meiji Japanese Cafe in Chinatown (Little Bourke and Market Lane, near Exhibition Street). After that we went to Starbucks to chill and chat. That was our nearest option, actually, even though I do not really like Starbucks all that much. I feel that Starbucks standard has dropped dramatically. Now, even their service staffs are not pleasant anymore!

Anyhow, I should be meeting Stephanie again before she leaves again. Must hang out more before it becomes another few years absence...

And pictures!

Photobucket
Our meal at Meiji...

Photobucket
Pictures at Meiji with pretty Stephanie...

Photobucket
Sweet memories at Starbucks...
But the cakes weren't all that very nice... And I never really liked Starbucks coffee

Photobucket
We took many of these pictures, but I reckon these are the best out of all of them!

Photobucket
And more pictures!


I'll be visiting Eva and Zoe today. Staying overnight too! Can't wait to see my favorite little baby girl... And I'm glad I can finally go spend some time with her! : )

Comments

Popular Posts